Changing at Work

Will

/bin/su
<rant>

My work provides no changing room for after I have cycled, but I'm not allowed to change T-shirt where any other employee can see...I've just been warned (informally) about it, as there has been complaints!?!?!

I have to take my T-shirt out of my locker, walk to the toilets, change into it, then walk back to my locker. Which is quite a long way, the length of the building, in fact.

</rant>

Cyfr

Banned
Wear a t-shirt with goatse picture on, im sure they would be delighted if you took that one off.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
tell Dave, the psycho security droid, that $USER_WHO_COMPLAINED said he was a right poof ;)

mmm, your work doesn't have to provide changing rooms iirc, just proper toilet facilities. you're screwed.

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
They complaining about you walking around with a shirt in your hand?

If so you can tell them they're all *****, from me.

fs, some people care about the retardest of things!

Will

/bin/su
No, they are complaining about the flash of topless male as I get changed at my locker. Apparently, that is offensive.

Cyfr

Banned
Tell them to cover their faces up as you find them offensive. I could understand if you were showing them your penis or something.. were you? :p Tell the truth! :)

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
Whip out your cock and slap them in the face, moaning bastards deserve it.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
In a union Will?

I think you're knackered mate, although you could argue that if they provide company car parking spaces, they should at least improve the toilet facilities so you have a bit more room.

Or perhaps you could ask them for a male locker room?

Damini

Part of the furniture
Or you could wear a basque underneath the top, so that way you're not technically topless when you change.

Or plasters over your nipples.

And then see how they diplomatically deal with that. Then tell us, please :)

Then look for a new job and shout at me :(

mank!

Part of the furniture
How many people get changed at work? What's wrong with using the toilet, surely the building you work in can't be that big?

Anyway, if you cycle to work but you must be in decent shape so walking to the toilets can't be that much of an effort.

bob269

Fledgling Freddie
Cycle to work wearing your work shirt and sit there stinking, see what they say then :D

Will

/bin/su
Tom said:
In a union Will?

I think I can hear the HR guy laughing. ;)

Tom said:
I think you're knackered mate, although you could argue that if they provide company car parking spaces, they should at least improve the toilet facilities so you have a bit more room.

Or perhaps you could ask them for a male locker room?

Yeah, I probably am shafted. Though I don't see how me changing my top is offensive. Especially given the options are either changing while standing in a pile of male piss, or going outside.

Will

/bin/su
mank said:
How many people get changed at work? What's wrong with using the toilet, surely the building you work in can't be that big?

Anyway, if you cycle to work but you must be in decent shape so walking to the toilets can't be that much of an effort.
I am one of about three hundred employees. It is a fair distance, not enough to kill me, but enough to steal some of my own time, when I'm no longer getting paid to be in the building.

mank!

Part of the furniture
Fair point. Insist they pay you whilst you change.

bob269

Fledgling Freddie
I am one of about three hundred employees. It is a fair distance, not enough to kill me, but enough to steal some of my own time, when I'm no longer getting paid to be in the building.

Get a scooter or skateboard for the inbetween trip :fluffle:

Tom

I am a FH squatter
What grounds would they have for warning/dismissal? Is a naked male torso considered offensive in legal terms?

You could time your toilet break to coincide with the end of work. Justify it to your boss by complaining about the people who have fag-breaks.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
Don't change, sit here stinking, they might change their minds :)

Our place provides a shower/changing facility, much used by cyclists,joggers and one motorcyclist.

Catsby

One of Freddy's beloved
Catsby suggests you attempt to recruit some "females" to your cause, and get them to remove their tops at the start of the morning.

However, Catsby urges you to mind your step in the toilet, as after that there may be more than unrine on the floor....

Sar

Part of the furniture
Will said:
<rant>

My work provides no changing room for after I have cycled, but I'm not allowed to change T-shirt where any other employee can see...I've just been warned (informally) about it, as there has been complaints!?!?!
</rant>

Get rid of those flabby man breasts and you might get less complaints.

;)

Sar

Part of the furniture
Tom said:
What grounds would they have for warning/dismissal? Is a naked male torso considered offensive in legal terms?

You could time your toilet break to coincide with the end of work. Justify it to your boss by complaining about the people who have fag-breaks.

Probably a dress code in effect or something similar.

Bit of a pisser though.

Paradroid

Fledgling Freddie
It's your National Front tattoos innit?
<or>
It's your 273 upper-body piercings? (with several septic wounds weaping?)
<or>
You're not very attractive? (and it was the office babes that compained?)
:)
<or>
You're too actractive? (and it was the office studs that complained?)
:mad:
<or>
Your HR manager doesn't want anyone (especially visitors & his boss) to see a half-naked sweaty guy standing in the middle of the office doing his own equivalent of the ballon-dance? (perhaps he has sand in his vagina?)
:D

Gumbo

FH is my second home
Sar said:
Get rid of those flabby man breasts and you might get less complaints.

Flabby man breasts? Will is quite possibly the skinniest person I have ever seen webcam photos of, and I have seen a lot of webcam photo.... Oh, wait a minute....

Sar

Part of the furniture
Aha! Rumbled.

/twists moustache in a machivellian manner

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
change outside, that way you only risk being arrested :D

Cask

Fledgling Freddie
He said informal warning so it's not like he's going to get the sack. If it's that important I'd just keep changing at the locker and if someone challenges you threaten to put up more of a stink than the person who complained in the first place. Can't see why anyone would complain unless your locker is in the middle of the office or something.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Turn sideways when you change, its what being thin was made for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom