changing artifact type?

Arakasi01

Fledgling Freddie
I thought there was somewhere in these new patches that you could change a weapon for example that was thrust to slash type of that artifact instead?
Tried with my traitor's dagger but cant find any npc for that, anyone who has some info on this?

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
https://faq.camelot-europe.com/cgi-...WRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9MjE0JnBfcGFnZT0x&p_li=

TRIALS OF ATLANTIS WORLD NOTES

- An Artifact Scholar has been added to each realm's Hall of Heroes (Artifact Scholar Jarron, Artifact Scholar Alaria and Artifact Scholar Elmer). These NPCs will allow a trade-in of certain artifact weapons for another version of that weapon. These weapons are Battler, Malice, Spear of Kings, Golden Spear, Traitor’s Dagger, Croc Tooth Dagger and Bruiser.

Arakasi01

Fledgling Freddie
Ive found the artifact scholar etc. but he does not want it.

Arakasi01

Fledgling Freddie
Ah I see what i was doing wrong, I was at artifact scholar Heiron, but then i found the scholar Jarron and it worked, repaired mine full first so dont know if it has to be, it's now lvl 0 though :)

Nate

FH is my second home
is there a way to change say...battler 1 handed hammer to battler 2 handed hammer? or is it only the type of dmg it can change.

Arakasi01

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure, but i think you can change anything that you can choose from when you first activate

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom