Changing an artifact type

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
I tried to change battler from sword to hammer and i am pretty sure that should be possible. I got the following reply from the community manager. Anyone have had this at hand ?

Subject
Changing Battler from sword to hammer

Discussion Thread
Response (CM) 07/28/2005 12:48 PM
Greetings,
Thanks for teh query. It is not normally possible to change an artifact once activated fromone type to another. The only time that this would be possible is when a new version of an artifact is introduced in a patch, anyone who had already activated that artifact would be given a one time only option to change their artifact to the new type. Those who activated after the patch would not be given this option.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Community Manager

L.S.

I tried to get my Battler changed from sword to hammer (i respecced recently to hammer). However the loremasters only offer me to change my Malice (which is hammer-type already). Could you look into this problem. Thanks in advance.

Mundokar Dasjar
Skald (Mid/Exc)

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
my battler is 2h and i want it 1h so im fuxxed to :(

Calo

Part of the furniture
That explains why my battler went from sword to hammer, i did it after the patch.

Dubaxter

Fledgling Freddie
This may be possible in the near future if GOA implement what they have in the states. Having asked a GM I was informed that they really can not confirm if we will have the option though.

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
Dubaxter said:
This may be possible in the near future if GOA implement what they have in the states. Having asked a GM I was informed that they really can not confirm if we will have the option though.

what do they have in the states that goa havent implemented here yet ?

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks for the reply. I knew i had read it somewhere, i wasnt aware goa didnt implement it in Europe. Very strange though as skill-respecs are rather common nowadays.

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
in what patch did the us get that chance to change artifact ?

Lywon

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm.. Did I understand it right?

Changing the artifact type to some other, is possible :confused:

I got Malice's Axe, but it's Axe type. I'm hammer specced and I'd want it as my 2-hander. So.. can I change it somehow?

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Mundokar said:
Response (CM) 07/28/2005 12:48 PM
Greetings,
Thanks for teh query.

TEH query xd

As far as I know you can change artifacts when you owned an artifact (= had it activated) before certain possibilities of changing to different types were introduced.
e.g if you had a sword battler, then an update introduced the possibility of changing battler into a hammer then you're offered a once-in-a-lifetime-chance to change it into a hammer - this only works if you activated the artifact BEFORE that update came, it doesn't work if you had the choice between hammer and sword, went sword and regret it now ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom