Changes to MLs GOA Poll

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Where's the option for "I don't like what's being done to classes I play AND ones I don't play"?

Neither of the No choices reflect this opinion and the "None Of My Preferences Are Displayed Here" will not tell GOA that this is the case.

:twak:

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Their polls never have had decent questions/answers.

Actually each poll that's been done they go for a straight yes/no or none of the above is your answer ... all 3 cases: none tells goa anything.

What they should do is let people say what they think as quite alot is more then a black and white option. But then they have too many not to mention they will have to read too much :eek6:

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Malcolm said:
Where's the option for "I don't like what's being done to classes I play AND ones I don't play"?

Neither of the No choices reflect this opinion and the "None Of My Preferences Are Displayed Here" will not tell GOA that this is the case.

:twak:
cant agree more. I i dont like what i got on my class and i dont like what other classes got, saying i dont like it at all. Seems they wont give us a option to hate all the changes, but only bits of it. Id guess most would vote "i dont like any of it" instead of all this "not my class choises" or "other classes choises"

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
oh well, after less than 24 hours, mythic descided to put the third ml line on hold and rework the idea.

people told it sucks, mythic reacted. isn`t that the whole idea of polls ?

banelord changes undone, 3rd ML on ice, mythic actually listens to it`s customers, and reacts fast tbh.

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Aye, but it helps if they actually include an option that you agree with rather split your opinion over 2+ options (unless they actually allow you to select more than one) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom