Changes to First Aid (RA)

S

SilverHood

Changed description of First Aid to the following: "Self heal that heals a set amount of hit points per level gained in the ability. This value increases with the character's level. At level 50, it heals approximately 300 hitpoints per level. It cannot be used in combat."

At lvl 50, 300 hps per lvl

So 1500 hps?

or 300 hps per lvl of FA?

Do monkies write these patch notes?

S

Sigurd

Evidentally 300 points per level of First Aid...

A

Archeon

it sounds like what it is, i'l make it easy for you

FA 1 - 300hp
FA2 - 600hp
FA3 - 900hp
FA4 - 1200hp
FA5 - 1500hp

And lord be praised it can no longer be used in combat!!

S

SilverHood

hmm, seems like the person reading it is a monkey

:rolleyes:

my excuse: its late

O

old.Tzeentch

fa2 heals me for about 771hp sometimes :)

V

VodkaFairy

660 here, and it can be used in combat if you're fighting someone with a slow weapon or after you stunned someone :p

P

Pempulla

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
660 here, and it can be used in combat if you're fighting someone with a slow weapon or after you stunned someone :p
Not after patch :).

S

SilverHood

hmm, just slam, then run away... FA,

FA problem sorted :D

S

SoulFly Amarok

WASTE OF SLAM!
get FH+IP..

oh sorry you lot can't..

mouhahahahahaah! :p

N

Nightchill

Originally posted by SilverHood

At lvl 50, 300 hps per lvl

So 1500 hps?

altho the point's now moot, 50 * 300 is 15000 :p

H

heath

Off the top of my head i don't know what it gives me back, but i sure as hell use it in combat....if my life is about 3/4 down i F6...First aid....F6 again...problem solved. Saved my ass many a time (o:

P

Pempulla

Originally posted by heath
Off the top of my head i don't know what it gives me back, but i sure as hell use it in combat....if my life is about 3/4 down i F6...First aid....F6 again...problem solved. Saved my ass many a time (o:

Yes, that is the situ now, but that is corrected in the next patch, so after the patch it can not be used that way anymore. Have to be 10s (?)out of combat to use it (like it was supposed to be to begin with...).

T

Thorarin

The amount of points FA heals seems to be based on a characters base hitpoints (naked / no buffs). The amount FA2 heals me is 2/3 of my base HP and the same goes for a couple of other people I checked with.

Of course it could be a coinsidence, and I kinda wonder if FA5 would heal 5/3 of base HP (not that there would be anything wrong with that) :)

S

Sarnat

Too bad there is no FA5. It only goes up to FA3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom