Changes since the European beta?

Z

Zealar

I was playing this this game on the european beta, and have now gotten a huge urge to start playing it again, so I want to know what have changed, if it's worth buying and so on.
I am mostly interested in changes in Midgard (as I was planning on recreating my Dwarven runemaster), but also Hibernia (Had a elf Eldritch there) and offcorse general changes.
Thank you in advance.

L

listepik

well, some new zones, has been added. Dungeons are itemized. Battle grounds. classes are tweeked. Dragons, more items, more quests.
Soon-to-come: rvr-dungeon. realm abilities, housing, expansion pack with new races and classes and zones. wanna know more? :)

Z

Zealar

What do you mean by dungeons are itemized? and what is the battle grounds? and in what way is the Runemaster tweaked? more powerfull? less powerfull? new spells?

I think that's all I need to know for now ;)
guess I'll go buy the game on monday, hope not everyone is lv 50 now so I have to hunt all alone ;)

O

old.Sami

Dungeons itemized means that mobs in dungeons drop not only money, but loot and useful items.

Battlegrouds are special "frontiers", only accessible to certain levels and realm ranks. Kind of a training place for lower lvl peeps.

Dunno about the runemaster tho.. waitta sec, aren't runemasters the ones that can actually read and write in Midgard?

B

Barkuti

Mmmm

Make yourself a favour and buy US DAoC ... :m00:

O

old.VooVoo

Zealar

Why don't you check some of the DAoC site and look for patch updates, Rightnow has them too, they will beterr explain whats been changed and more than likly answer your questions.

O

old.neenee

Originally posted by listepik
Soon-to-come: housing, expansion pack with new races and classes and zones.

wouldnt put that in Soon-to-come,

along way away at this rate.

O

old.Alliandre

wouldnt put that in Soon-to-come,

October's along way off? Maybe I'm just living in a slowed down time warp ... But then again, maybe I'm not and it doesn't seem to far away :p

O

old.tRoG

stop trying to put people off the game :)

C

cAScADe

If you have nothing making you play DAOC europe (like friends and stuff (the only reason i still play here TBH)) then you should totaly visit amazon.com or what ever and buy the US version..

US=New and improved
EU=old and flawed (what the yanks got rid of)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom