changes in leirvik or bug?

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
OohhoO said:
Asst?
Cute?
I'll take 2 of whatever you're drinking :p

Inarra - Noob NS (mostly buffed, but clueless to make up for it) :D

he's cute cause he unstealthed me in the middle of these 4 hibs, and probably expected to get help to kill me , while they just sat around and let him die and then kill me :) (insert dr.evil laugh here)

/berge

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
CD has nothing to do with base damage afaik, it simply gives access to styles and increases the chance of an offhand swing.

Shade damage is based on str for blades and str/dex for pierce. If he is using heat leggie offhand and traitors main hand then it's possible he will hit for similar damage off and main depending on your resists.

Generally speaking, offhand weapons are faster and so hit for less each swing.

aye, but then he must have had 99% crit on all those swings -.-

or spd 5.4 weapon in lefthand :p

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
noblok said:
That's not the reason. They hit for less because style damage is added to the mainhand. If you hit unstyled both mainhand and offhand should do about the same damage (based on the average speed of both weapons).

Was talking unstyled ofc.

The faster offhand weapon always has lower dps (all other things being equal and assuming the player is using a faster offhand weapon than main hand, which most nightshades do as they have limited access to slow offhanders at lvl44) and always hits for slightly less but slightly faster.

noblok

Part of the furniture
Tallen said:
The faster offhand weapon always has lower dps (all other things being equal and assuming the player is using a faster offhand weapon than main hand, which most nightshades do as they have limited access to slow offhanders at lvl44) and always hits for slightly less but slightly faster.
Interesting, never knew that before, but I just went to test it and you're right :). I always assumed the damage was based on the average speed for both weapons. Thanks for the info :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom