Changes in Guild Eel

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
There have been some changes in the Guild Eel leadership positions after last guildmeet.

Change in Guild Leader positions:
Gobarnachta has decided to take a break from the game for some time. He will be back. In his stead, Goldenbark has been chosen take Gobars one of two GL seats. Together, Goldenbark and I will be speaking on behalf of Guild Eel.

Changes in Officer positions:
Nightsend and Ebenezer have been raised to the rank of Co Leaders. Regon, Mothic and Edinneg have been acting CL’s for quite some time and have been freed from their burdens :).

New to the officer ranks is Hannar, who will be Event Officer for Guild Eel. He'll be in charge planning and organising the guildevents together with enthousiast guildies. In case other guilds are interested in shared/joined events, Hannar is the one to contact :).

In case you want to address Guild Eel, the GLs and CLs are the ones to speak to (although you might wanna take it easy on Nighty… he’s a bit stressed already :D).

We’ll continue seeing you out there!

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
i'm not in Eel but here is my 2 penneth

good luck to all the new officers. best bit of advise i can give is still play your game how u like it, but spare a little time to others as it can become a grind if u stop enjoying the game. hope it works out for you all

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz to Goldie and Ebenezer for the promotions!

And I wish Gobar will truly return, I've gained half of Nixxer's RPs (= not a lot)blockbotting him, strong pbaoe bomber! :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom