One of Freddy's beloved
===================================

Dark Age of Camelot
Test Version 1.84e Release Notes
Untitled
June 7, 2006

===================================

NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

- Due to the extensive amount of feedback we have received from both our team leads and the player community, we have reverted the changes made on Pendragon yesterday to Banelord, and we instead have opted to do the following to this Master Level line:

All spells and Abilities in Banelord, except for Demoralization and Zone of Unmana, have been made to interrupt other players who are casting.

The radius on the following abilities has been reduced to 750: Primal Agony, Oppression, Inexorable Defeat, Tactical Insight, Chaotic Power, Agony Transmission and Demoralization.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
It's called test-patchnotes for a reason you see :p

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Wazkyr said:
they boosted it now imo

sorry i fail to see how that is a boost? Reducing range and interupting people who are casting? To me that sounds like, less range and only interupting those who are currently casting?

Maybe i'm reading it wrong? :)

Doesn't effect me either way im casual and only a stealther these days :p

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
All spells and Abilities in Banelord, except for Demoralization and Zone of Unmana, have been made to interrupt other players who are casting.
Maybe not aboost comapred to old bl, but now theres still new interupting to make up for zou and demo nerf

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Wazkyr said:
Maybe not aboost comapred to old bl, but now theres still new interupting to make up for zou and demo nerf
It's not new. They interrupted before. What they mean is that zou and demo will lose the interrupting effect which they previously had, besides which the radius on pretty much all the spells has been decreased. I'd hardly consider that a boost ;p

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
mebbe he meant that ml4, ml7, and ml10 will interrupt too? :p (that only works on realm m8s)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Marchus said:
mebbe he meant that ml4, ml7, and ml10 will interrupt too? :p (that only works on realm m8s)
4=Inexorable Defeat newb :p, as afaik it didnt interupt before

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Quite alot more acceptable the the previous idea i would say :)

And i wouldnt mind more people getting bl :D - at least from a hib pow (bl mid casters ^^)

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
So as i understand we keep tendrils as it is :D

Oh joy!!! :D

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
What I think this is showing is Mythic have no clue whatsoever how to balance the game. They decided on doing something, announced it before they thought it through, and are now ping ponging between extremes trying to find something that isn't going to completely mess the game up.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
What I think this is showing is Mythic have no clue whatsoever how to balance the game. They decided on doing something, announced it before they thought it through, and are now ping ponging between extremes trying to find something that isn't going to completely mess the game up.

Priceless this.

If Mythic do something without consolting the community, without letting people play with it on the testserver people whine that they don't ask their players for input.

So now they make a big change, listen to the community and partially reverse it based on the testresults and input they get... and now they have no clue how to balance the game.

Perfect example of just how clueless we players are.

Classic!!

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr said:
4=Inexorable Defeat newb :p, as afaik it didnt interupt before

played a long time ago, so don't QQ :p (btw, it always interrupted, and it have the same timer as ml5 ml7, so nice stuff for interrupting)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Marchus said:
played a long time ago, so don't QQ :p (btw, it always interrupted, and it have the same timer as ml5 ml7, so nice stuff for interrupting)
i seen you online not to long ago... i think :p, come play again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom