Change stats on artifacts?

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
Heard it can be done on some artifacts! Like Eirenes Hauberk! My Champion has the INT one but I would prefere the one that gives me STR instead!

Someone got any idé how I shall do?

Hoden Mayhem

Fledgling Freddie
Go into the hall of heros, on the other side of the room from the arbiter is a lore master guy. cant remember his name (there are 2 guys there) but its loremaster or something close. go talk to him and he will talk to you much like a quest and tell you what items you can change. like if you have 1h weapon you can change it for the 2h version.

be warned that if you have a level 10 version of an art and you then change it. then it will return to level 0 and you will have to level it again.

Post again if you have anymore trouble.

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
its not like cb... there is only 1 version afaik, n thats the int version for champs.
:drink:

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
i think as a champ u can choose now between the int and str version (at leasy u can choose between str and healing on warden so same should go for champ)

Influenza

Part of the furniture
its not like cb... there is only 1 version afaik, n thats the int version for champs.
:drink:

My champ has the str version , like Hoden says theres a guy in the hall of heroes who will change it for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom