Change of artifacts

Udgaardsloke

Fledgling Freddie
Is there any way i can change my axe malice to a hammer malice? or to a sword malice?

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
ive seen somewere that you could change axe malice to hammer malice, but not to sword, was something about a patch..but i dont remember how/if you still can, hopefully someone who knows will reply later on :p

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Udgaardsloke said:
Is there any way i can change my axe malice to a hammer malice? or to a sword malice?

there is a NPC in hall of heroes where you can change versions of the artifacts, don't know what he/she is called but i think it's pretty clear when you see the NPC :) although you have never been able to activate malice as sword, but malice axe to malice hammer will work.

when you change the version of the artifact you will have to level that artifact again from scratch.

Herjulf

Banned
pjuppe said:
there is a NPC in hall of heroes where you can change versions of the artifacts, don't know what he/she is called but i think it's pretty clear when you see the NPC :) although you have never been able to activate malice as sword, but malice axe to malice hammer will work.

when you change the version of the artifact you will have to level that artifact again from scratch.

yeah a npc on left side as u enter hall of heroes i think it was.
You can respec it from 1-h axe to 1-h or 2-h axe/hammer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom