Change money from Daoc to WoW

Status
Not open for further replies.

skaldy

Fledgling Freddie
Change money from Excalibur/midgard to Wow-England server Argamaggan-alianza 20 platinum or so .

send me in wow or email to ***email address removed as per FH CoC***

anin

Fledgling Freddie
Seems Blizzard is very touchy about transfering large sums of money from 1 acc to another. If you trying to trade some gold. Be very carefull with it. Think some1 mention it in another post somewhere.

Sortbane

Fledgling Freddie
how come that that is sad? as far as I can see it's nothing wrong with transferring money from game 1 to game 2.. And there should be nothing that blizzard can do about it, except write down the amount of money transferred on some post-it note and then throw it away in lack of evidence that it was transferred from a completely different game.

If I had money on my daoc account I would transfer it as far as I could to wow since I really need money there ;) (too bad my warrior is so low on cash on excal ;))

Seems Blizzard is very touchy about transfering large sums of money from 1 acc to another. If you trying to trade some gold. Be very carefull with it. Think some1 mention it in another post somewhere.

As I said, they cant really say that it's illegal to transfer cash from game A to game B since they cant come up with any evidence of it. and if they question you ingame it's just a sign og goodwill from the other player that he gave you those 20g of cash :m00:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'd still not like to see this kind of stuff being posted on FH thanks... in my view it's only likely to lead to problems at some point, so please don't do this here.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom