so if you have 50 CD then +15 for items/RR
you'll have a 69.2% chance to swing both weapons

Adari

Part of the furniture
i meant 50 modded :F

but anyway, why is it 0.68 * CD ¿

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
ye zerkers whine about thier dmg but forget they swing both hands every round... and DW/CD dont ;)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
ye but konah, people only look at the dmg value of mainhand in their log, disregarding the speed at which it hit / offhand hits :p

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Konah said:
ye zerkers whine about thier dmg but forget they swing both hands every round... and DW/CD dont ;)

I think the problem is that LA is balanced against CD/DW over a high number of combat rounds, which just dosnt happen usualy.
LA dmg may be consistant, but times I fought SBs and get a nice number of offhand hits thanks to the RNG, I simply outdamage the SB.
I have it easy on my ranger compared to SBs.

Casiraghi

Loyal Freddie
Konah said:

might swing with both each time, not hit though :)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Is it just me or does it look like some strange math code?

I mean, how can u find such things intresting :p

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Problem with CD/DW if you unlucky you dont get any offhand swing in a fight and you are dead, sometimes you lucky and get 100% offhand swing and almost guaranteed victory.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Calo said:
Is it just me or does it look like some strange math code?

I mean, how can u find such things intresting :p

You do not understand all the fine qualities of going through all kinds of interesting things regarding your damage!

Best example of how interesting is when we were talking about could awoman hold a man inside of her in a cosmopolitan tip way, and suddenly poky started talking about the growth rates of savage weaponstyles, after awhile everyone was silent and then poky said:

<Poky> How did we get here? What were we talking about... oh yes. Vagina muscles!

Imho Math > everything.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Kalba said:
You do not understand all the fine qualities of going through all kinds of interesting things regarding your damage!

Best example of how interesting is when we were talking about could awoman hold a man inside of her in a cosmopolitan tip way, and suddenly poky started talking about the growth rates of savage weaponstyles, after awhile everyone was silent and then poky said:

<Poky> How did we get here? What were we talking about... oh yes. Vagina muscles!

Imho Math > everything.
you've been exposed to poky far too long :s

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
if you don`t know the mechanics / math behind your class/specc, you are at a disadvantage cause you`ll never get near to using 100% of it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom