chance of mp's changed.

Daenry

Fledgling Freddie
I am not certain on this but since toa mp rate seems to have drasticaly lowered, 3 orders (10 pieces) i have done since toa inc tailoring and ac'ing the mp rate seems to have been between 100 and 200 retries, i have crafted along time so i know the bad sides but 10 pieces on trot is hell of a lot to have been unlucky on.
Anyone else feel this could be the case?

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
No evidence of any kind other then my "tries", but I certainly have been left with the same impression that it feels like the MP chance is lowered.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
i tried to make an mp leather hat, 150ish retrys and no luck so gave up, got mp legs and boots 1st and 2nd try, it is luck pure and simple, that and mythics stupid random number system

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Did an MP suit for my mincer the other day, was about 10 tries average per piece.

Then made studded arms took 176.

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Took 154 for studded legs not so long back but i got 3 within 5 tries after that , luckily i had materials left otherwise i wouldnt have made them after getting the 1st.

Wmv

Fledgling Freddie
Crafted several mp set for my sb and 1 for my sm and have no complaints about MP rate :)

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Hasnt changed at all.

Its RANDOM. You were UNLUCKY. It happens :p

Until youve gone past 300 attempts you dont know what bad luck is really ;)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Draylor said:
Hasnt changed at all.

Its RANDOM. You were UNLUCKY. It happens :p

Until youve gone past 300 attempts you dont know what bad luck is really ;)

Reading forums while crafting, got to about 100 tries on studded legs, read your post while it was making try 101...

MP :)

Draylor you are my official new teddy bear.

Daenry

Fledgling Freddie
From the 10 pieces of armour i made i went passed 300 retries for sure possibly more than once, last 3 pieces i made studded boots,helm,legs i spent 10pish and only got the helm+boots.
I can see from the response it doesnt seem to have changed but its definetly made me quit ac and tailoring and just stick to the more profitable sc'ing:)

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Nothing was changed, I crafted 3 mp chain pieces 2 days ago for my new sc.

Mp leggings- 15 tries
Mp crown- 25 tries
Mp boots - 160 tries :D

Luck, or the lack of it which decides if you get mp on low/high amount of retries ;p

Chilly

Balls of steel
bad luck, all within the average expected values of #retries :(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
and people still complain that crafted items are to expensive.. no wonder there are less and less crafters around these days.

Tootz

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure if its changed or not, I've always had massive variance in how many tries it takes to get an MP. The last bits I did I got the gloves on my 3rd try, and it took over 150 to get the pants :/

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Yesterday i gathered stuff to make me 6 lgm weapons, got me stuff and went inside me house, up the stairs to hug me little forge. Sat down and started to craft... After 2 min i didn't heard the usual "Ding" instead i heard some kind of sweet melody.... MP on the first try. got damn that was so sweet.

Then i realized i had 5 tries left, the mp hunger grew big. In the end i had made 1 MP, 1 99%, 2 98% and 2 96%. Made em all without any crafting tool aswell.

The feeling when that sweet little melody is ringing in me headset compared to the dull ding. Is just GREAT!!!!!

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Crafting tools sadly have no influence on the chance of getting a mp.

Not using them while crafting lws is not a good idea tho, as atm there's the +1% or +2%(not sure if its here already in eu) to minimum quality hammer which is awesome for lws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom