Champs`

Llixeraxu

Fledgling Freddie
Just wondering if there any Realm Rank 6 + champs still playing there characters. Other than Elric and Harleydave.

many of you out there?

Yaemon

Fledgling Freddie
still playing /flex

Paleo from cbh is still playing aswell I think, maybe Rauno aswell.. havent seen him for a while though.

Llixeraxu

Fledgling Freddie
Yaemon said:
still playing /flex

Paleo from cbh is still playing aswell I think, maybe Rauno aswell.. havent seen him for a while though.

Rauno retired his champ. :/ Yeah i rember you Hrun.. err Bushido? :p Just seeing what kind of a comunity we have left, those fighting by the rules of valor seem to be a dieing breed.

Glendower

Fledgling Freddie
Dont see Elric on the boards. Towards the end we played a lot of tag-team with him in MiddyLand.

Mind telling him hello for us, Llix? :)

Llixeraxu

Fledgling Freddie
Glendower said:
Dont see Elric on the boards. Towards the end we played a lot of tag-team with him in MiddyLand.

Mind telling him hello for us, Llix? :)

Not at all you should do it yourself :touch:

Elricstormbringer

Fledgling Freddie
I am on the boards just been away for a week though and the champ is in hibernation till i get TOA activated on Monday night (long story) so been levelling alts.

Hi Glendower and Treeanna btw :clap:

Vulcan

Fledgling Freddie
How can you forget our Joxer o_O

I think however hes just short of RR6 :)

Amellisan

Fledgling Freddie
Yes Paleo is still in CBH, not sure what RR he is though, but he still very much active :)

/Amelli

Llixeraxu

Fledgling Freddie
Vulcan said:
How can you forget our Joxer o_O

I think however hes just short of RR6 :)

Its sad that we can hardly scrape together 10 *active* players :/

Any other lvl 50 active champs out there?

Hey elric :D Want to talk to you when i get back in game ,

and V i wanna get back into the groove with ND , Another revival i think Gonna roll a bard, VF gonna give me all his cast offs :touch:

there is a point to this thread so make yourselves known!!

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
how can you miss Ilaya?

well shes kinda small tbh. ;)

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
my champ is naked camped at tnn vault, does that count? :p

Glendower

Fledgling Freddie
hehehhe! Joxer is in a class by himself, I think ;)

But ya, the SquirrelMurderer is a good/fun player to hook up with!

Nice to hear from you, Elric :) Will directly address you from now on since I know you are here.
Thanks, Llix :D

Eredrin

Fledgling Freddie
I still play my champ
Just respecced to shield, which kinda brought him back to life :)
I'm not rr6 yet though

Eredrin

Gesta

Loyal Freddie
I only use mine to farm scrolls unless i can level an arti on the mobs im farming.

lacroix

Fledgling Freddie
I still play mine in principle, i.e. when I find someone actually willing to group me :p

She's only around mid RR3 tho, anyway ...; but as I refuse to respec to shield, it's been made clear to me that I am not really wanted :p

Still love her though, but it's kind of a shame, the lack of support for this class imo ;)

But hey, I guess that's DAoC life .... :p

Yaemon

Fledgling Freddie
can't say I really understand the benefits of a shieldchamp...

39 blade/pierce/blunt 50 valor 42 shield..
28 blade/pierce/blunt 50 valor 50 shield..

debuff and frontload is the way imo :p with ToA it should also be possible to reach capspeed for lw aswell and with high Mopain this should work pretty well.

Cutri

Fledgling Freddie
If the idea is to frontload high damage why would you want +qui cap? I assume that is what u mean by 'speed'.

I was told by other Champs and by RightNow that increasing your swing speed lowered the damage. I am not a statistician, this is just what I have been told.

HarleyDave

Fledgling Freddie
The ideal is to max qui and get all the haste that you can with the slowest weapon that you can get.

Your base damage does not decrease, your style damage will.

It has been proved a million times, you will do more damage over time.

Champs decide to sacrifice qui for no other reason then SC template trouble since it is almost impossible for us to cap INT and QUI and all the other stats, resists and hits, even made worse now with ToA, items and Artifacts.

If I could I would max Qui in any template, since accessability to uber items is not something I can afford, I always have to choose to ignore this stat.

Frontload damage was nice, but now fights take longer, and with all the gadgets and gizmos, hitting faster is better now, swinging a slow 5.6 weapon at cap is almost breaking the 2 seconds swing time.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

HD

Yaemon

Fledgling Freddie
Cutri said:
If the idea is to frontload high damage why would you want +qui cap? I assume that is what u mean by 'speed'.

I was told by other Champs and by RightNow that increasing your swing speed lowered the damage. I am not a statistician, this is just what I have been told.

Yes if you want to maximise frontload you shouldnt have +qui so that is one way to go.. this way it is easier to make a good template because you dont have to put points in qui.. but with toa and the fix of Mastery of arms you should be able to cap your swingspeed with lw.. giving you more damage over time.. together with mastery of pain I believe this is a good option.. atleast Im gonna try it out.

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Crunch (Regon) is still playing his champ... he's even starting a second now ^^ One going LW the other shield :)

Joxer

Fledgling Freddie
Glendower said:
hehehhe! Joxer is in a class by himself, I think ;)

thanks Glen....(i think ;) )

Anyways...I am still a few kills short of RR6 (must be one of the last day-one-players who havent yet reached that mark) but I do consider my Champ still active even though there are times when I dont RvR much.

Its really a shame to see that so many good players abandoned this class cause it really has a lot of potential - shame though that we arent very high on Mythic's wublist.
Ah well - this way I can say that I am playing a pretty exotic and non-common class because I WILL continue playing it. There is absolutely no way that you see me in Emain with either a Moose or a wtfipwnjoo BM. Sure, it might be easier to get groups with em but I still prefer the Champ. Why should I drive a 08/15-Volkswagen when I can drive a Rolls :)

There isnt much logic in me holding on to the Champclass but then again there isnt much logic in driving a Rolls either :) It steers like a eighteenwheeler, got the suspension of a waterbed and drinks more petrol on hundred miles than the fueling station can support - but its fun.

Llixeraxu

Fledgling Freddie
so .. we can only find 9 active champs ??

Im supprised its that many!

cuddled0rf

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm well someone gotta be around to make Joxer look uber.....im oldschool LW spec btw

Silverkarn

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be coming back to the game in a week or two, my main is a 50 Champ (a Lurikeen one at that ;) ). He has the old fashioned 50lw 50valor 28parry.

I was thinking of making a warden as my main though

Silverkarn Tsrif 50 Champ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom