Champs

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
Days ago i posted here asking wich tank class will be funneh to roll, i tried champ and was enjoying while xping it but today .. i read the bl nerf thing, can someone tell me any reason to keep xping the champion? or just delete and reroll hero? Cause i dont see much utility on rolling champ for 8vs8 :>

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
i could give you all sorts of arguments.. but there'd be really no point.. tanks will be obsolete now, all tanks, unless something serious comes along that changes things for casters just as radically as the banelord nerf changes things for tanks

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
its a boost for champs in a way , as they'll interupt alot better than bm's + crippling debuffs

bm on champ works also , so

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
as tank a champ is pretty nice, debuffs, cewl rr5,...
to bad u missed the chance on LW thrust(sok) but nevertheless slash LW hurts :)

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
The champion class without Banelord will still be über as you got:

Static Tempest
Debuffs
Snare
Insta DD

Which is some stuff that is always good for interrupting, and you will still be able to pwn many other tanks.

Personally i think that they will give the Champion class the Warlord class or something, which would give them a big boost in the solo-scene.

If you play it well, you will always be able to get groups and maybe just as easy as Blademasters without their Banelord interrupting.

Keep lvling it, we need some more strong ones!:flame:

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Just ask urself this m8. Do u want to b more varied than an all out tank (i.e. a hero) or do u want a little diversity to ur class?

If u just wanna b an all out tank go hero.
For diversity go champ/vamp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom