Champs in NF

Llixeraxu.

Fledgling Freddie
Ahhh so champs gonna be made lvl with any luck.. maybe even fotm.

Being fully toad ( items lvld) and having done alot of my MLs now.. and hitting on 6L6.

I think people may be looking to champs for groups.. but ill be fooked if im gonna group with alot of ye..

Over looked us for ages .. im gonna over look you guys yay!

ahhh... you know who you are ;DD

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Pfft, noone will still group with you, even if you're toa'd and all that xD

Himse

FH is my second home
LordjOX said:

Champs will be a wanted class in NF since they will do lots of damage :)

They get an ability to turn plate armour into cloth (not the actually armour but the damage they do will be like they do on a caster)

Cutri

Fledgling Freddie
Himse said:
Champs will be a wanted class in NF since they will do lots of damage :)

Champs have allways hit hard, just a shame half of hib never appreciate them :(

Llixeraxu.

Fledgling Freddie
LordjOX said:

at least i didnt go off and roll a fotm group.. and stuck with my char :p

could hack VW so you (shamefully) gave up and made a warden!!! rofl

Llixeraxu.

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
TBH mentalists will take all the spots imo. ;)

you hope so.. but people ive spoken to in America say that groups are running with 2 champs...

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
The void mage will have his day again, mark my words!

Qaewin

One of Freddy's beloved
Llixeraxu. said:
at least i didnt go off and roll a fotm group.. and stuck with my char :p

could hack VW so you (shamefully) gave up and made a warden!!! rofl

Coz its a much better (more honourable) idea to play a class that doesn't get grps :)

Llixeraxu.

Fledgling Freddie
Qaewin said:
Coz its a much better (more honourable) idea to play a class that doesn't get grps :)

riiight..
:rolleyes:

What im saying is that its more honourable / respectable/ skillfull to play a hard class and be good than give up a hard class to play a pretty much easy class in a fotm set group.

My hat goes off to people who can pick a class and play it with its shortcomings.

i scof at all the people who roll savages/zerks/bms/chanters after they fail to achieve dick on a more difcult character.

IMO its the 'i cant handle this its to hard ill roll an easyer/wanted/overpowerd class to make up for general lack of effort/abilty at playing this (all in all) easy game'

Llixeraxu.

Fledgling Freddie
fuck me .. if i had my way (and youll all be glad i dont ) id make it so that you cant roll champs/rangers/ments or VW in the next patch.

Llixeraxu.

Fledgling Freddie
ohh and fair enough if you dont enjoy the class .. but like me who rolled a void eld to 25 i beta. I knew by then that it wasnt for me.. at 50 and some rvr done to say this isnt what i want to do.. meh..

just my opinion let me have it.

Qaewin

One of Freddy's beloved
Llixeraxu. said:
riiight..
:rolleyes:

What im saying is that its more honourable / respectable/ skillfull to play a hard class and be good than give up a hard class to play a pretty much easy class in a fotm set group.

My hat goes off to people who can pick a class and play it with its shortcomings.

i scof at all the people who roll savages/zerks/bms/chanters after they fail to achieve dick on a more difcult character.

IMO its the 'i cant handle this its to hard ill roll an easyer/wanted/overpowerd class to make up for general lack of effort/abilty at playing this (all in all) easy game'

Please don't talk to me about 'hard' and I assume by hard you just mean 'chars that won't get grps' classes. I played an arms to 6l6 and had to end up soloing shed loads with him because no one wants them in groups. Now here comes the bind, armsmen are a worse solo class than champs. I switched to a group hero which is harder than playing a solo armsman. However according to you playing an armsman solo is more difficult than playing a hero coz they don't get groups? which is just plain wrong.

Now if you want to think of yourself as some kind of last action hero for sticking with a char that won't get many groups and consider yourslef more honourable/respectable/ skillfull than the rest of us, then pls do, but don't for a second think that everyone is gonna fall into line behind you because you are just plain wrong.

Llixeraxu.

Fledgling Freddie
Qaewin said:
Please don't talk to me about 'hard' and I assume by hard you just mean 'chars that won't get grps' classes. I played an arms to 6l6 and had to end up soloing shed loads with him because no one wants them in groups. Now here comes the bind, armsmen are a worse solo class than champs. I switched to a group hero which is harder than playing a solo armsman. However according to you playing an armsman solo is more difficult than playing a hero coz they don't get groups? which is just plain wrong.

Now if you want to think of yourself as some kind of last action hero for sticking with a char that won't get many groups and consider yourslef more honourable/respectable/ skillfull than the rest of us, then pls do, but don't for a second think that everyone is gonna fall into line behind you because you are just plain wrong.

Im complaining about people over looking such classes.

A well played champ is better than a shitty hero.

Although champs are always overlooked.

As for being a last action hero... (im not sure how that enalagy streches but anyway,,,) yeah i am proud that i can be good at a bad class. Better then alot of heros in groups even without the weaknesses the class is given.

I know little about armsmen so i cant comment.

I know (fact) that many agree with my point of view of people rolling FOtMs. Just because im complaining about people in my home realm doing it dosnt make it any a less valid point.

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
I agree with most of the points Llix says . What annoys me more are people who role the 'FoTM Classes' and have no clue how to play them.

The ones that constantly respeccing them just to get the Best weapons etc. For example a lot of people Rolled Blademaster after 1 small change in the CD spec Then specced pierce just because Stormriderx was pierce. These same people then respecced blades just for malice and battler. These type of people will never be any good at their class and will always leech of skills of others in an RvR grp.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Llixeraxu. said:
you hope so.. but people ive spoken to in America say that groups are running with 2 champs...
Americans have also said that mentalist is the second most overpowered class next to sorcs in NF. :p
Also, unlike you, I get groups now. :p

Llixeraxu.

Fledgling Freddie
pish posh..

i poo poo your mentalist predictions!!

ment and 2 champs :DDDD

3 static tempests stacked.. all over the place .. ;s

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Danya said:
Americans have also said that mentalist is the second most overpowered class next to sorcs in NF.
Also, unlike you, I get groups now.

No class is more overpowered then sorcs :D And add to that the 90% melee imunity in NF... where did that silly ideer come from? :eek6: Some mythic guy must have played sorc and got killed by a ns or sb.. Then he got angry and made up the 90% imunity thingy .. :kissit:

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Ogen said:
No class is more overpowered then sorcs :D And add to that the 90% melee imunity in NF... where did that silly ideer come from? :eek6: Some mythic guy must have played sorc and got killed by a ns or sb.. Then he got angry and made up the 90% imunity thingy .. :kissit:
As I said - second most, after sorcs. :p

Leathas

Fledgling Freddie
Llixeraxu. said:
and i get groups....

just really really bad ones.

sorry,but I did what I could do best with my lvl 46 bard(athelon,if you remember :\)

Teiten

Fledgling Freddie
yes im sure we will be begging you to group us with your bitter attitude. :touch:

Llixeraxu.

Fledgling Freddie
Teiten said:
yes im sure we will be begging you to group us with your bitter attitude. :touch:

Bitter???

Lemons aint got NOTHING on me..

Sturrm

Fledgling Freddie
Its a Champ Thread so i dropped in to say hello.

My opinion of DL ------> :puke:

My opinion of Toblerone -----> :wub:

My opinion of Lanai -----> :wij:

Thats my two cents.

evial bloodstone

Fledgling Freddie
id say play what ever you like, even if you skills sucks. If you enjoy it, playit. I have never played champ befor, but thay seems ok to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom