Champions League!

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
C'mon you gooners!

My predictions are, Arsenal and Utd go through, Chelsea and Liverpool go out. :)

Tenko

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds about right too me. I don't think Chelsea will be trying too hard in the CL with there current injuries and the scousers are a joke.

They'll just want to cruise into the winning the Prem I reckon.

Still watch me be proved completely wrong, won't be the first time :rolleyes:

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Tenko said:
Sounds about right too me. I don't think Chelsea will be trying too hard in the CL with there current injuries and the scousers are a joke.

They'll just want to cruise into the winning the Prem I reckon.

Still watch me be proved completely wrong, won't be the first time :rolleyes:

Jose Murino not going to try too hard in the Champions League...yeah right. If Chelsea go out it'll be because they've got the most on-form team to play against not because they can't be arsed!

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
man u through the rest will go out.

and i agree liverpool are a joke!!

Yaka

Part of the furniture
saw some bloke reading an italian paper today in leeds front cover had biig pics of rooney, ronaldo,keane,giggs and 2 smaller ones of scholes and RvN. i asked they guy what it said and he told me in Italy they expect milan to go out. and the article basicly said manu= most techinical team in the compo.

never heard that been said about manu before.

any ways ere my 2ps worth
manu and the arse to go thru.

and chelski and liverpool to go home with there bollox dangling

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
You in Leeds Yaka? Me too :)

Aye I saw a programme on Eurosport the Milan fans are scared about this one, I think Man Ure Have a BIG chance, they are on a right run at the moment.

As I speak Gooners are 1-0 down thansk to Toure :kissit:

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
For fucks sake, why are we so shit in Europe? Why is Cole injured yet he is on the bench? He can either play or he can't ffs. Fucking Toure, absolutely brilliant, unless Campbell is injured then he is useless. Why does Ljungberg still play football?

:ANGER:

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
3-0, complete fucking bollocks.

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
my prediction went out of the window tonight!

fair play to liverpool, excellent result!

as for the invincibles, same old shit every year!

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Oh well, we have at least a little hope thanks to the away goal. 2-0 at Highbury isn't impossible, hopefully with Campbell, Bergkamp and Cole playing.

Gray

FH is my second home
Poooooooor Arsenal

Liiiiverpooool wankers. *ahem*

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Wow your predictions are shit.

I agree with Gaffer though, Chelsea will give 100% against Barcelona, why would Mourinho not want to defend a cup he won with everything?

Mobius: Either Toure and Llunjburg are good or they are shit, next time they play well and your praising them all over, I'll quote your post from today.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Mobius said:
For fucks sake, why are we so shit in Europe? Why is Cole injured yet he is on the bench? He can either play or he can't ffs. Fucking Toure, absolutely brilliant, unless Campbell is injured then he is useless. Why does Ljungberg still play football?

:ANGER:

Before last nights match unbeaten in Europe this year?

ACTUALLY Going on the UEFA Coefficient (Sp) the Toon own all your arses and 3rd in Europe atm so :kissit:

Marc

FH is my second home
Everton will win champs league next year.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Darthshearer said:
Before last nights match unbeaten in Europe this year?

Yeah but lets face it, piss easy group and only getting through on the last game. Drawing games we should easily have won.

Tenko

Fledgling Freddie
Well I know shit all!

Damn good game by Liverpool shame about letting in that last goal as leverkusen didnt deserve it.

Well let's see how we do against Milan then.

amodien

Fledgling Freddie
we were outclassed!

carroll can fuck off!!

and just goes to show how shit the premiership really is!

we come up against a decent team, and they made us look ordinary!

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Oh it would be a funny day to see the underdog Liverpool be the only English team through to the next round in Europe. :)

Marc

FH is my second home
Arsenal and uniteds problem for me, is their lack of a decent Keeper. Chelsea have 2 awesome keepers. Both would walk into uniteds and Arsenals first team. What annoys me about united, is the way they buy ordinary players. All the big european teams will splash the cash, united just go and buy garbage, Kleberson, Djemba Djemba, Carroll. Ok, they bought rooney for 30 million, but for me, they could of spent that 30 million better. They could have had ronaldino, but werent prepered to spend 30million

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Marc said:
Arsenal and uniteds problem for me, is their lack of a decent Keeper. Chelsea have 2 awesome keepers. Both would walk into uniteds and Arsenals first team. What annoys me about united, is the way they buy ordinary players. All the big european teams will splash the cash, united just go and buy garbage, Kleberson, Djemba Djemba, Carroll. Ok, they bought rooney for 30 million, but for me, they could of spent that 30 million better. They could have had ronaldino, but werent prepered to spend 30million

Aye you look at the back four of Chelsea, its on Par with Man Urs I would say, maybe Man Ure is slightly better. Arsenal Def is crap without Campbell and cole. So the differance between Chelsea and Man Ure is the Keeper.

I fear Man Utd will come in for Given in the summer.

Marc

FH is my second home
supersaint said:
Started a new season on Football Manager 2005?:p

AYe, its Horseshit. Champs league group. R.Madrid, Valencia and Milan. Beat Madrid 3-0 away in first game. Back in the premier, i lose at home to norwich 5-0. wtf is that all about. Gets me so pissed off that game.

Marc

FH is my second home
If i wasnt an everton fan, and decided to support a lesser team, id support Newcastle. Been to a couple of their games. Theres a little pub outside the ground, erm strawberry or sommat. It rocks. Its like the tardis. On the outside it looks no bigger than a telephone box, but once inside there is loads of space. I remember going to watch Everton v Newcastle at goodison. I went with all the newcastle fans on one of their coaches. Had to be at newcastle train station at 6am. Jesus, i rolled up at 10 to 6 and already all the geordies were suppin stella snakebites. They are nutters!

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Darthshearer said:
in fact here are the most updated UEFA Coefficient standings :worthy: the mighty TOON!

Aye but if you look, Juve got the same number of points in less matches. So we're better than you.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Marc said:
If i wasnt an everton fan, and decided to support a lesser team, id support Newcastle. Been to a couple of their games. Theres a little pub outside the ground, erm strawberry or sommat. It rocks. Its like the tardis. On the outside it looks no bigger than a telephone box, but once inside there is loads of space. I remember going to watch Everton v Newcastle at goodison. I went with all the newcastle fans on one of their coaches. Had to be at newcastle train station at 6am. Jesus, i rolled up at 10 to 6 and already all the geordies were suppin stella snakebites. They are nutters!

Aye the Strawberry is mint :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom