Champion!

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Thinking of respeccing my Shar Champ to s/s and want some advice on what spec and shizzle to go!

currently realm rank 5L0 or L1 can't remember, going to take it to the duel zone in laby and rip all the cocks that can't play anywhere else hopefully!

gonna have to work on a sick template too so any suggestions as to what I may need to become unkillable?!

Ta!

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
You dont really want to do that after slam nerf and block rate nerf ;) Stay Large Weapon and cap parry rate!

Baldir

One of Freddy's beloved
I agree with Dvaerg. Wanna go S/S? Play your hero :p

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
You dont really want to do that after slam nerf and block rate nerf ;) Stay Large Weapon and cap parry rate!

was thinking more 50 shield 42 valor 34 weapon rest parry and brutalizing folk :p

debuffed opponents etc increase defense even more :p

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
If you can get the parry + block on cap it can work maybe
then get battlemaster aswell for the essence procs + shears with the champ end reducer that can work

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
that's what im thinking, gonna have a toy with char plan when I get home and play around a little bit with korts see if i can come up with 101str/101con/101 dex 10/10/10 50 af 400 hits etc :p

Yrendan

Can't get enough of FH
More than 35 shield on a hybrid is waste atm :|

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
50 Shield is worth it if he can cap his Parry/Block rate so why not go for a 10 second stun?

With 35 he will for sure not cap the block rate unless it get helped with some moblock

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
More than 35 shield on a hybrid is waste atm :|

other way around that would be 35 shield 44 weapon 42 valor rest parry should be around 35ish i guess

but not entirely sure how close i'd get to cap defense even with moblock etc

Yrendan

Can't get enough of FH
other way around that would be 35 shield 44 weapon 42 valor rest parry should be around 35ish i guess

but not entirely sure how close i'd get to cap defense even with moblock etc

Moblock can do the job but you will need moblock 6-7 and its pretty cool if you strafe mangle.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
your rr5 and and at rr6 you will get compsite 50 on weapon with 34 blunt so i dont get why you would go higher in Blunt not like there any better at 39 or 44

34 weap, 42 valor, 50 shield, 20 parry could for sure be good and you should be able to cap parry with a bit of moparry and dexterity on the template

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
So, how many classes are you going to play Taglim? :p

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
in 8v8? :p just the bard/druid/eld/hero/vamp :p

but for messing around i thought i'd test it - gone blunt with mace of illu - works nicely with my current temp - will template a pro s/s temp tho

delete

Can't get enough of FH
going to take it to the duel zone in laby and rip all the cocks that can't play anywhere else hopefully!

128943448614391996.jpg

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
go for 25% debuff effective temp if your going s/s :)

tis what I was thinking ^^

Can't install Kort's on my work pc tho which is QQ - i have gearbunnies but its such a shit program that my eyes bleed looking at it

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Gearbunny is much more user friendly than Kort's

imo gearbunny is like an iphone - decided for simpletons that have no idea what a smartphone is but just want something thats "new and cool"

korts is like android ! designed for pro's with a level of intelligence :p

also unc :( where were u last night missed my reliable druid!

- English -

Resident Freddy
imo gearbunny is like an iphone - decided for simpletons that have no idea what a smartphone is but just want something thats "new and cool"

korts is like android ! designed for pro's with a level of intelligence :p

also unc :( where were u last night missed my reliable druid!

and people with a nokia 3210 still?

LEGEND! :)

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
s/s was alot fun as chimp, but atm with the slam nerf i dunno how it will work but as u said debuffs and that ml10 blunt wep pretty much eat ppl when pet procs, atleast when i played my shit temped s/s chimpo :>

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
s/s was alot fun as chimp, but atm with the slam nerf i dunno how it will work but as u said debuffs and that ml10 blunt wep pretty much eat ppl when pet procs, atleast when i played my shit temped s/s chimpo :>

tried a few duels last night vs vamp + ns with 50 shield 42 valor 34 blunt 20 parry

and gotta say that with 10s stun from brutalise and parry/block rate that was quite delicious with debuffs it worked nicely - with my LW template using icy rock shield and mace of illusions.

Will try and figure out a template tonight hopefully whilst i wind down from work

also netcode fix your bainshee and join UTW - could use a decent caster (not calling u decent ofc) but your bain is decent realm rank xD

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
tried a few duels last night vs vamp + ns with 50 shield 42 valor 34 blunt 20 parry

and gotta say that with 10s stun from brutalise and parry/block rate that was quite delicious with debuffs it worked nicely - with my LW template using icy rock shield and mace of illusions.

Will try and figure out a template tonight hopefully whilst i wind down from work

also netcode fix your bainshee and join UTW - could use a decent caster (not calling u decent ofc) but your bain is decent realm rank xD

Netcode is playing bard only on hib atm.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
LOL me on support class you gotta be joking me :)
Last time i played a healer arumos raged on me since he died to a solo scout since i had wrong target and spam healed! haha.

And about bain that class fking sucks balls atm anyway, they should just add a debuff to bain like wizz got and nerf the delve to wizz crap and bain would be good again

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
LOL me on support class you gotta be joking me :)
Last time i played a healer arumos raged on me since he died to a solo scout since i had wrong target and spam healed! haha.

And about bain that class fking sucks balls atm anyway, they should just add a debuff to bain like wizz got and nerf the delve to wizz crap and bain would be good again

lmao

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
And dont know the pwn spec as bain, always been es/sg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom