Champion Weapons Problem?

XenX

Fledgling Freddie
i dont know if its just me or what.. but i have more dex now after DR and more weapon skill with champion bow..

and yet i seem to miss crit shots ALL the time.. literally like 50% of the time im missing crit shots.. i dont remember the last time i missed a crit shot with braggards.. is this a problem or something about the design or what.. iv tested since with braggards and i dont miss.. with 20 less weapon skill too..

anyone else noticing anything similar?

also (unrelated) is it possible for ranger to get normal shot with 5.7 speed bow down to 2 secs.. if so how?

Septina

Part of the furniture
Afaik its a known bug that champion weapons have a higher missrate than artifacts.

XenX

Fledgling Freddie
its a LOT higher man im not exxagerating at all that i miss 40-50% of crits.. and if i try to crit a vamp.. LOL no chance 10% chance itll hit lol

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
XenX said:
also (unrelated) is it possible for ranger to get normal shot with 5.7 speed bow down to 2 secs.. if so how?
Afaik (I might be wrong), you can only get to 40% of the bows delve speed, ie 5.7 x 40% = 2.28 with max dex and toa bonus, but i think it still shows as 3 seconds.

XenX

Fledgling Freddie
2.28.. well that aint that bad i guess :)
if it stopps missing that is.. hope they fix that :(

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Think it was something about the champ weapons actually having a 25% Bonus score instead of 35% as they delve at. So they are more like a level 40'ish weapon for Bonus purposes. I believe its known and will be fixed.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
the zerker cw miss about 10% and malice 5%, but i belive that normal crafted weapons have a 10% miss rate too.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh, I had misses on my critshot. That was an unpleasant suprise - hasn't happened in over 2 years. :(

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Afaik its a known bug that champion weapons have a higher missrate than artifacts.
so if you use a champion weapon, you're bug abusing since the champion weapons have a bug?

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Rhori said:
so if you use a champion weapon, you're bug abusing since the champion weapons have a bug?

Its not exactly a bug that can be used to your advantage though is it?

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Nomans Land said:
Its not exactly a bug that can be used to your advantage though is it?
it's an advantage to your enemy's :p

Jjuraa

Banned
to be honest i havnt noticed an increased miss rate with my champion weapon, maybe its because i have it in offhand but it seems to hit the same ammount as malice (not including Celtic Dual variance)

the fact that it procs an accuracy buff as well means that its hardly noticable, and the 20% slash debuff is just <3

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Jjuraa said:
to be honest i havnt noticed an increased miss rate with my champion weapon, maybe its because i have it in offhand but it seems to hit the same ammount as malice (not including Celtic Dual variance)

the fact that it procs an accuracy buff as well means that its hardly noticable, and the 20% slash debuff is just <3

A rep for your avatar good sir. lol

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Jjuraa said:

Debuff is quality.

Hey there mr pd 5, In your fucking face <Ame slash spam with joy>

Zede

Part of the furniture
ive found the power charge on my cleric mace gives like 75% power

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Nomans Land said:
Not if they are also using a Champion weapon :)
hmm, you're right there.. but it'll be an advantage to everyone who's not meleeing with a Champ weapon though :p, so that'll mean they're bug abusing since they attack someone who has a bugged weapon.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Rhori said:
hmm, you're right there.. but it'll be an advantage to everyone who's not meleeing with a Champ weapon though :p, so that'll mean they're bug abusing since they attack someone who has a bugged weapon.

So therefore the person using the weapon isnt the one bug abusing, as suggested in the first place :p

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
So if my healer wears a champ weapon I can report anyone who attacks me? :drink:

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Nomans Land said:
So therefore the person using the weapon isnt the one bug abusing, as suggested in the first place :p
but even though nobody should get the champ weapon since you'll end up giving someone else a ban for bug abusing :p

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I just reactivated so don't have it yet, but will remain shelved till this problem resolves in some way or another (saves the money for the new template too ;))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom