champion weapons pic and stats

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
love the necro staff :worthy:

Infiltrator thrust looks like a sabre, so thought that would be slash? Mythic my have got them mixed up

:m00:

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Berserkers got the shitty end of the stick again, why are both effects on the Skald weapons charges (crappy) as opposed to procs (not crappy) like everything else, and the Thane hammers suck.

Most of the others are actually pretty sweet.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Hunter bow stats are wrong. Someone was sleeping @ Mythic and copied the Melee weapon procs onto the Bow. (Wish the bow really had 10% crush/slash/thrust debuff. :)

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
I think healing classes have the best champ weps tbh, all of them have power heals and lots of good stuff to replace low util artis like scorp tail ring and cloudsong.

aslird

Fledgling Freddie
for midgard, can we keep the 2h weapons on our back then /use the charge when needed?

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
All charges works like that, you can't actually have the weapon drawn and use a charge, have to have weapon sheated (or on back)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Why did they make the Vampiir champ weapon proc endurance drain, when we already got a spell that is like 3 times better and does the same thing ?

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
cant see any idea for a caster with tart to rework template,
so champion staffs pretty much sucks

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
How does that secondary abilitys work? like.. :
Secondary Spell:
Precise Edge – Melee resist debuff proc - 10% proc for 15 seconds to the damage type of the weapon (Slash, Crush, Thrust)

Or:

Endurance heal - 75% endurance heal - 12 minute re-use timer

That means i can chose to either have a melee resist debuff proc, or a end heal /use ?
in adition to the first magic ability ofc, i assume.

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
Oboy said:
cant see any idea for a caster with tart to rework template,
so champion staffs pretty much sucks

well, it was said from the beginning the champion weapons weren't there to replace the artifact, but to give an option. They don't suck, you just prefer something else.

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
When comes Darkness Rising out again? Looking at the fact it takes me ages to actually make my MP's i better wait as it seems SC temp will have to change... again...

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Ogen said:
How does that secondary abilitys work? like.. :
Secondary Spell:
Precise Edge – Melee resist debuff proc - 10% proc for 15 seconds to the damage type of the weapon (Slash, Crush, Thrust)

Or:

Endurance heal - 75% endurance heal - 12 minute re-use timer

That means i can chose to either have a melee resist debuff proc, or a end heal /use ?
in adition to the first magic ability ofc, i assume.

when you complete the champion weapon quests or get champion level(cl) 5 you will get to choice betwen all the weapon types you class how acces too, when you choice berserker one hand sword you get one ability there and then can choice betwen the two stated above.
i think the melee debuff would be pretty nice together with battler debuff and malice debuff and if whole train use same type of dmg :)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Can classes that use more than 1 weapon: example mercenary get both weapons or you are restricted to only one champion weapon / character?

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
Can classes that use more than 1 weapon: example mercenary get both weapons or you are restricted to only one champion weapon / character?

you dp only get one weapon

quote from herald:

Q: I recently read that savages may not get two champion weapons.

Can you please look into this for Hand to Hand savages?

A: The design decision basically came down to fairness, and what we could deliver. One of the designers told me: "Many long hours and discussions occurred during the Champion Weapon creation process regarding who should get what, and whether or not we had the resources to do everything suggested equally across all classes. It boiled down to not giving two weapon users two weapons - because to be fair we would have to create the shields for shield users as well. We did not have the resources to do that. In light of fairness to all classes in terms of champion weapon access, it was determined that only one champion weapon per class would be obtainable."

I know that some of you will disagree, and if you send feedback it will be tallied and reported. I'm posting this answer mainly because it is the answer to the question, however unwanted the answer may be.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Any where that shows the Epic stats? (they get fixed too right?) Not VN boards plz I hate looking there, cant find it myself on herald (or im to lazy too)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom