Champion Weapon Quest - 40/DFStep - 23Nov7.00PMUk

Coriolanus

Fledgling Freddie
Unless there is aother major event coinciding with the start time I will bring my two pallies to DF Albion to complete the level 40 step.

So group setup is:

Pally #1: Me
Pally #2: Me
Random Slots: (6)

As this is an isntance dungeon only 6 slots are available. I will try to give priority to people with alts unfriendly to PvE, such as scouts, minstrels and infiltrators, who would otherwise find it difficult to get it done.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Isnt it easier to do this with fewer people ? I remember taking a FG and getting owned, but taking two groups of 4 worked really well.

Coriolanus

Fledgling Freddie
Alan said:
Isnt it easier to do this with fewer people ? I remember taking a FG and getting owned, but taking two groups of 4 worked really well.

Quite possibly, it depends who turns up, but with guarded pally defense should be pretty impressive. Anyone who saw the bruiser encounter yesterday can testify to that.

Coriolanus

Fledgling Freddie
May need to help psycho's group at 6, so may be a little late if he lacks pally and wiz and needs my help, otherwise I should be punctual.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
its not that hard, you should be able to do it with 2 pallys and a cleric... but nether the less... can help:)

Sygnet

Fledgling Freddie
Heya! Can I bring my rej cleric along? If I am not there at 7pm I do apologise and please do the steps w/o me. My train from london-home is a 2 hour trip and it can at times run late.

Thanks

Elle

Coriolanus

Fledgling Freddie
Sygnet said:
Heya! Can I bring my rej cleric along? If I am not there at 7pm I do apologise and please do the steps w/o me. My train from london-home is a 2 hour trip and it can at times run late.

Thanks

Elle

Sure. I think you can join any time, so if we start without you, you can stil join group ad enter the dungeon.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
ill bring my icer, once we've finished m5 grps... will be allot faster:p

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Coriolanus said:
Sure. I think you can join any time, so if we start without you, you can stil join group ad enter the dungeon.

For info:

You need credit for the actual boss kills so people can't join if your on your way to boss 2.
If someone is running late then it's possible to clear the entire dungeon of mobs but leave the 3 bosses alone, then run round and kill them at the end in 5 mins.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Coriolanus told me to post, this we be delayed 15 mins... he neglected to mention a meeting zone, he is currently on Bloodyfreeze, pm him for more info

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
cheers for the raid, nice and fast and little healing needed

Coriolanus

Fledgling Freddie
Sparx said:
cheers for the raid, nice and fast and little healing needed

Note for posterity, 8 ppl can do Geryon now with no real difficulty. Must have been nerfed last patch.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Alan said:

im guessing you didn't have 2 pallys 2 clerics and 1 icer that time?

though... the mobs in between were mainly yellow, and the guardians were orange, Hate and Darkness were red, and gerymon was purp, hard to tell its lvl but i cant imagine it was higher than 65

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom