Champion movies?

Cirventhor

Can't get enough of FH
Does anyone know of any RvR movies from champion point-of-view?

Currently making a champion on hib/pryd, so it would be cool to see.

Preferably post-TOA, but any movie would be cool.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
might record some but ive some problems finding a good way to compress footage i have :(

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i don't have enough space free on my hd to save the uncompressed file from premiere and then compress it with virtualdub

but if i compress the clips separately before importing them into premiere all the footage is black Oo

using xvid codec at max quality to edit

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
i don't have enough space free on my hd to save the uncompressed file from premiere and then compress it with virtualdub

but if i compress the clips separately before importing them into premiere all the footage is black Oo

Delete some of those dodgy videos etc you have on your harddrive then. :p

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
There was a good one posted at vn boards around 2-3 months ago. If you wanna search that a bit it might pay off.

Cirventhor

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks for the tips folks. Will look 'em up.

Would certainly be cool to see that movie, Vodkafairy, if you ever make it. :)

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:

a) buy a new hdd, they cost about 30 bucks for 50+ gig
b) clean your hdd from junk?

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Vodkafairy said:

I have the solution: You take your car, you drive over to my place and you let me do it =)) I got all the codecs needed, I got the space needed and it shouldn't be too far from you =))

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
I have the solution: You take your car, you drive over to my place and you let me do it =)) I got all the codecs needed, I got the space needed and it shouldn't be too far from you =))

He's gonna have to buy a car first :p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
indeed i have no car :p

and only footage i have recorded so far is of one nights rvr as a test, some nice fights still but nothing amazing :p

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:

Get vegas, shouldn't be a problem compressing to XviD instantly then, without saving uncompressed first.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
trying vegas now but its kinda confusing, really like premiere so i dont really feel like using anything else :mad:

will try to use vegas tho, until i get a 2nd hd

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Well, VF, it's certainly time you put your money where your mouth is and produce a movie. ;)

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
VF just record with gamecam, 2:30 min is about 25mb :wub:

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:
trying vegas now but its kinda confusing, really like premiere so i dont really feel like using anything else :mad:

will try to use vegas tho, until i get a 2nd hd
Yeah, I'm confused with vegas too, however it's much better to use for editing. Sept used it in AD2 and in he's using in for our next movie too. Not sure if he used it for older ones, but the editing is sweet. :D

For the small secret movies I've made I've used Movie Maker. <o/ I like premiere alot though, but I can't save it uncompressed on my hd it always stop at a certain % and say disk is full, even though it's not. tried to use vegas but couldn't even cut a clip right. :D

Lethul

FH is my second home
Vodkafairy said:
got access to a big hd so its sorted :)

give me one too! i found a computer in my closet when i cleaned my appartment so might be able to record after summer when i go back :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom