Champion Lvs and Stats Raise

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
And i quote from the manual , and notes i read b4..

With each Champion level attained, the characters obtain extra health and mana points as well as an increase in thier maximum health and mana point capacity...

Now, i noticed as i Dinged CL1 at the king , my power nor my hitpoints raised. My friend a CL5 Paladin says he didnt get any HP bonus as he lvled and his kit caps his hp.. Now i may have missed a post somewhere or something, but did they take the extra hp thing out, or is it bugged?

Has anyone else got it ? is there a pre-req ?

I just wondered cos i was looking forward to a little more hp so i could perhaps survive 3 nukes instead of 2 in rvr ..

plz explain..

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
zone !

if you did, then i dunno :p i only seemed to notice a change at cl5 on my runie but i wasnt really looking for it. noticed it on all other chars

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
You get 10% extra HP from CL5 (2% per CL) of your total HP before you got your CLs. So if you had 2000HP (including any Toughness, buffed cons etc) before you got any CLs, you will get 40 HP extra per CL and your total HP at CL5 will be 2200.

(If you had 1500 HP unbuffed before you got your CLs, you will get 30 extra HP per CL when you're unbuffed, and at CL5 total of 1650 HP unbuffed.

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
dr_evil, m8 i always thought it was 10% of your base hp(hp without items, ras, charges, buffs, etc etc)

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
I atleast on my skald have more than 200 extra HP now than I had before I got my CLs. Before I got CLs I had 2150 HP and after I got CL5 I have 2365 HP when buffed. That's exactly 10% more than before, buffed. When I'm unbuffed I have about 150 HP extra from the CLs, compared to what I had before.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Dr_Evil said:
I atleast on my skald have more than 200 extra HP now than I had before I got my CLs. Before I got CLs I had 2150 HP and after I got CL5 I have 2365 HP when buffed. That's exactly 10% more than before, buffed. When I'm unbuffed I have about 150 HP extra from the CLs, compared to what I had before.

that would be right, i believe the CLs raise the HPs per con you get. and hence it works for unbuffed/buffed/naked etc.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah it did work i noticed after zoning from CL 2/3 , its pretty minimul increase on a mincer tho , but it did work. Im just wondering why my friends didnt, i guess it did but he just didnt notice :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom