Champion Levels

Simemir

Fledgling Freddie
If a necro goes down the fighter path, will the pet gain the styles?

Thanks

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Simemir said:
If a necro goes down the fighter path, will the pet gain the styles?

Thanks

interesting not thought of that, maybe Flim can answer as he has tinkered with DR :)

:m00:

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
I really, really doubt it. Probably the necro itself who gets to use styles. When he's not shaded. :p

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
that wouldnt worth too much tho ;p so i hope they thought about it and will give to pets.. wouldnt make any sense the other way.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I don't know, but just for you I'll go roll a RR12 necro later :)

Simemir

Fledgling Freddie
Cheers eggy :) :worthy:

It would be nice to have the pet using the styles, dont know if it would be op or not. But if the pet doesnt get the styles from the fighter class what are the chance any of the other CL abilites would work (maybe apart from the acolyte line) ?

Any info on this would be much appreciated

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i checked the necro (posted it in the dr faq) can go down the fighter line however they can not use there styles when in shade form however they can use it when not in shade form.

but just for folks that think the styles are great they arnt like major boost and they suck up end lots :)

but nopes necros cant style when in shade form.

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Awarkle said:
i checked the necro (posted it in the dr faq) can go down the fighter line however they can not use there styles when in shade form however they can use it when not in shade form.

but just for folks that think the styles are great they arnt like major boost and they suck up end lots :)

but nopes necros cant style when in shade form.

Ok sounds like that path may be kinda pointless for our Necro buddies then :)

Which does actually lead to another question...

I'm assuming that all Champ level paths only work the character, not the pet.

Do any of the abilities granted work for a necro in shade form? If not you'd have to say that they have been royally screwed on the Champion levels...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom