champ wpns

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
ok i am under the impression that once u reach champ lvl 3 through rvr u can go get your champ wpn... made it on sb and none of the npc's wil give me the wpn.. any idea s ?

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
Nope.

You get your weapon through doing your Champion Quests.

Himse

FH is my second home
Mybuddies said:
Nope.

You get your weapon through doing your Champion Quests.

you can get it through RVR.

Champ 2 for the weapon
Champ 5 for the proc

i think.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
If you haven't done the Champion quests, you get your Champion weapon at CL5. If you do the Champion quests then you get your Champion weapon at the beginning of Chapter 3. Note that Chapter 3 is not the same thing as CL3.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
back to rvr then .. ty for the reply :)

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
If you choose to not do any of the champion quests you get it no sooner than when you are champ lvl 5 (regular exping say in moderna will give the needed cxp (when you are lvl 50 char) in few days). And ofcourse the weapon will be fully activated.

Edit: Like requiel said (didn't saw his reply before I posted mine :) ).

Bahumat

FH is my second home
What about the proc and use ability? on the /use1 it mentions about circle of 5 needed to be completed before you can activate the /use

for the level 5 proc do you need to do a quest or just get it level 5?

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Bahumat said:
What about the proc and use ability? on the /use1 it mentions about circle of 5 needed to be completed before you can activate the /use

for the level 5 proc do you need to do a quest or just get it level 5?
If you get the weapon at CL5, it will be fully unlocked. If you do the quests, you get the base weapon at the start of Chapter 3, then the /use ability after defeating the Circle of Five and the /use2 after completing the entire Inferno quest.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Requiel said:
If you get the weapon at CL5, it will be fully unlocked. If you do the quests, you get the base weapon at the start of Chapter 3, then the /use ability after defeating the Circle of Five and the /use2 after completing the entire Inferno quest.

Requiel, the other GM's may say your a loser but I still love ya!

Cheers

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
lpep said:
ok i am under the impression that once u reach champ lvl 3 through rvr u can go get your champ wpn... made it on sb and none of the npc's wil give me the wpn.. any idea s ?

Noob alert Burn him burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom