Champ weapon abilities

M

Melikor

I haven't done co5 yet on my ranger, nor killed the final boss. I got the weapon from doing the lvl 30/40 quests.

I dinged cl5 in rvr today, and found something nice. After talking to the king, I decided to talk to the enchanter/illuminator NPCs. They let me choose the secondary ability.

When I checked staff, both of the abilities are now active, and I didn't need to do co5 :)

I wonder if that means u don't even need to do any of the champ quests, and get given the weapon, as well as all abilities, once you you ding cl5...

E

Efour

duh thats the whole point of it lol

Quests give it early but unactivated. Then the final steps of the quest make you cl5 through PVE

If you get cl5 from RVR or just grinding mobs you get it too when you did wht you did :cheers:

as soon as you are 50 and become a champ its yours one way or another
+£ 13:99:m00:

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
mythic made it so you dont have to do the quests if you dont want too and you will get clxp from pve and rvr.

i think they implemented that from the toa issues.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Here's your answer

Golena said:
it doesn't matter how you get cl5, by questing, killing mobs in AC or rvr'ing. Once you get cl5 you have the same abilities as any other cl5 character. The last boss of the quests drops a very nice none tradable necklace, but you can just go kill that and get it should you want it without doing any of the preceding quests..

Do them if you feel like you enjoy them, just go rvr if you can't be bothered. It's completely upto you!

M

Melikor

Hmm maybe I should read the manual next time :)

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
how much xp u need to go from cl0-cl5?
example if u pl at orc beach with necro+bb, how many hours?

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Oboy said:
how much xp u need to go from cl0-cl5?
example if u pl at orc beach with necro+bb, how many hours?

exping to cl5 takes days... as far as i have experianced :/
1 day (24h) is my guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom