Champ Respec - Shield to LW

Groweller

Fledgling Freddie
Hiya Folks

I've got a lvl 50 shield chimp which is great PvE but pretty dire when it comes to RvR.

Looking to respec to LW, does anyone have any advice on whether this would be a good move in preparation for NF?

Also, what is a typical spec for a LW Champ (50 Valor, 50 LW, 28 Parry ?)

Any advice is very welcome :D

lokkedue

Fledgling Freddie
my champ is specced 50LW 50 valor, and im gonna keep it that way in NF

Eredrin

Fledgling Freddie
LW champ was the first character I rolled in this game, end I've been LW since. recently I respecced to shield, reason for that though is that I also have a bm which (sadly) greatly outperforms my champ as an offensive tank in grp rvr.
50 LW 50 Valor 28 Parry is (imo) the best spec, I've tried lowering Valor to gain more in parry as I soloed alot, but found the lower lvl debuffs underperforming, so I'd stick to the 50/50/28 spec.
I do think you're gonna have a great time as a LW specced champ tho, it is a real fun class/spec to play, although it can be frustrating at times.
Good luck! :wub:

Avis

Fledgling Freddie
It seems that some people have gone over to the 50LW, 50Valor, 27Parry, 10Shield, as to be able to engage archers. As far as i know, Valewalkers are the only class that can parry arrows, so training for engage might not be such a bad idea.

Pyrana

Fledgling Freddie
With NF inc, I would strongly suggest going 50 Valor, 50 LW, 27 Parry, 10 Shield for engage on those nasty archers .. ;) Then get yourself a shield with a nice heal proc that goes off when they shoot you :clap:

You *could* also consider 39 Valor, 50 LW, 42 Shield, 6 Parry with a couple of levels of MoFocus to bump the resistance level on your spells back towards 50 ... You'll need access to a Nurt Druid thou to replace your self-buff.

Has anyone tried the above Champ spec on Gorre?

Blackchaos

Fledgling Freddie
Well atm i have only one level 50 char and thats my champ he is speced 50 LW 50 Valor and 28 parry :D Got no engage but ip does the trick with archers aswell :clap:

Llixeraxu.

Fledgling Freddie
What a joke...

S/S champ is very viable class and imo best duel class on hib.

As for being great in pve yeah we are;p unless you fighting reds+ alot.

if you want some tips playing s.s champ im your man!!

come see me and ill drop you a few pointers :DD

Okay im not uber.. but i know my class threw and threw.

look forward to seeing ye ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom