Champ Manager (4) Training

Gray

FH is my second home
Righty, dont know if this could go in this forum, but i do believe its a Sim-type game...

Anyway! I currently have some training techniques which seem to work well for the youngsters, but the main squad dont seem to be improving as well as i thought.

Does anyone have any tips on what the main team(s) (+20yo) should be doing during the training? And what about the youngsters?

Should i have them in the same groups (Main/Res/U19 = Defenders, Midfielders GKers etc).

And what about goalkeepers? They seem to be problematic, if i give them anything involving the team, the coaches say they shouldnt be partaking in outfield activities.

And how do you save the games? (This is for Premierleague teams, Everton, Man Utd, Arsenal, etc etc etc)

And last but not least, the coaches... What would be best assigned to them for stats?

What stats for midfield, attack, defend, gk etc... i know the obvious ones, but because theyre mostly outfield players, would it be wise to put the same coaches in for the outfielders?

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
gah i had attached 2 sets of training schedules but i realised you were on champ manager 4 and not 2003/2004 which is what i assumed :| my bad

there are various sites with training schedules organised into various types such as one for all types which everyone can do (for the lazy managers) or specific training keepers, defenders, full backs, midfield, wingers, forwards etc

what i usually do is have the first team seperate from the u19s/reserves with the exception of the up and coming stars who are expected to make it into the first team soon.

and er saving the games? what do you mean by for premiership sides? im assuming you are managing a lower division team and want to save your game before playing the big teams correct?

if so you have to save before you get the "go to match" button as you cant save that close to a match.

for coaching stats i'd go for motivation/working with youngsters(reserve/youth coach)/coaching outfielders/coaching goalkeepers (im not sure about the stats as its been a while since i played cm4)

Gray

FH is my second home
Well usually the higher leagues have better backroom staff, and fitter stars type thing, compared to the lower leagues.

Id be choosing out of Everton and the other premier teams to begin with. I dont like how CM4 is, the way you cant save the current training schedules for other games, sucks :/

I dont quite remember why i put saving games there for leagues... uhhh, oh well, probably come back to me later.

Will have a looksie at the stats for coaches and the like... But would it be recommended to use the same coaches in all of the schedules? (Dont wanna go killing em off now ;))

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
i had something like 1 coach/3 players or so

and assistant manager taking control of reserve teams

p.s. get cm03/04 :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom