Challenging?

O

old.fly351

Hi,
My name is [dB4d]Fly. Our clan is new to this league, and I was wondering if anyone could give me some information on how to challenge another clan? Has the season already begun?

-[dB4d]Fly

B

bigfoot

This league doesn't work like some others you may find, there is a limited entrance of 72 clans and they are split into divisions, with the teams in each division playing the other teams in it once over the course of a 7 week season. If you are not in the 72 clans who made it into the league then you effectively are not able to play, i realise this is a disappointment but it is necessary to keep the league functioning properly.

O

old.fly351

another Q

So how do we make it into next season?

-[dB4d]Fly

B

bigfoot

Signup via the webpage, this will register your interest and you will be contacted between seasons. This will not gaurantee you entrace though as there is a high demand for places.

O

old.fly351

k

ok thanks bigfoot. :-P are you site admin here? or just a CS nerd like myself?

-[dB4d]Fly

R

RogueOne

Bigfoot used to run the league, until I took over, so he knows what he's talking about :)

I'm afraid the league is currently at full capacity for this season and that with week 2 over, I will not be replacing clans that drop out from this point onwards. However, there will doubtless be a few spaces come up at the end of the season, especially if I manage to follow up on my plans to enlarge the league a bit, so you have as good a chance as any other clan of being admitted to the league for next season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom