Challenge from Grrrrrrrr

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I know you might think fighting a HO merc 1v1 is just a quick way back to the portal keep :)

But if you /bec me twice, i'll do all i can to tell whatever scout is following me leeching rps to backoff nicely :)

I'm level 22 at the moment and would accept challenges from all Class's apart from Enchanters :)
I've had a few great fights with a number of people 1v1, if your an assasin i'll do my best to let you start with a PA or BS2(not starting with a PA is like asking me to not use an offhand weapon, its a part of the class).

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
I know you might think fighting a HO merc 1v1 is just a quick way back to the portal keep :)

But if you /bec me twice, i'll do all i can to tell whatever scout is following me leeching rps to backoff nicely :)

I'm level 22 at the moment and would accept challenges from all Class's apart from Enchanters :)
I've had a few great fights with a number of people 1v1, if your an assasin i'll do my best to let you start with a PA or BS2(not starting with a PA is like asking me to not use an offhand weapon, its a part of the class).

i am on m8y:)

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
m8 not sure think ive /bec u a few times ?? .. well thanx anyway looking forward to a duel :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I've dueled you once :)
your the weapon swapping strafer :)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Rookiescot said:
A Merc weapon swapper?

Never heard of one .. please do enlighten us.

hes a shadowblade.... i'm a Merc

I dueled him
Every time his weapon landed it did 70 extra Poision damage

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
hes a shadowblade.... i'm a Merc

I dueled him
Every time his weapon landed it did 70 extra Poision damage

Ah with you now .... please excuse my stupidity.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
pff almost no 1v1's

Was killed by hib FG's around 25 times :p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Find me a Hib bridge most of the time, unless theres meny meny mids etc.

Crookshanks

Fledgling Freddie
Oh that was YOU! Hehe attacked you with my level 21 druid (tumbletop) and you stopped when you were on about 20% health and I was on 5%, I thought you'd hit a lag so made full use of it and hit dot. Then you slapped me and I fell about laughing realising you'd stopped fighting on purpose but could only watch (face down) while the poison corsed through your veins.

Nice sickly green outfit btw ;)

Druids are evul when specced nature by the way - even managed to take down a 24 scout (she was unbuffed) yesterday and I'm only using the free armour. Pet-interupt for teh win! Pity they don't do quite so well when the enemy gets up close and personal :D

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Dude, Grifter appreciates the fact you tried to keep the rest of your mongol realm in check when, i think Drakis, became the first person to smack my warrior about, near the bog last night - i had quested for a few bits and pieces, but 90% of my equipment is free (apart from the gloves, which are studded, but make me look like a mean-sombitch :D) and i ran unbuffed for most of it.

Just a shame that we managed an exchange of perhaps two blows a piece, before MrSneaky (the only name i remember) and half a dozen infils/sorcerors decided to join in, in harmony :(

I doubt slappin them around after they did it helped much, Grrrr, but thanks for the thought mate :clap:

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
ill look for you with my kobbie warrior, Cwy - but get lvl24 pls :)

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
think we might have had a try at 1vs1 on my skald... then 2 stealthers add Q_Q

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Tickle back in Thid tomorrow! Will come find you Bubble :D

Hanging

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble what's your merc's name?

I will duel you in my infiltrator, same realm but i want to see what you're made of:p

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Hanging said:
Bubble what's your merc's name?

I will duel you in my infiltrator, same realm but i want to see what you're made of:p

Read the fucking topic, tard.

Hanging

Fledgling Freddie
Stfu.

Was my message adressed to you?

No.

It takes one to know one idiot, grow up.

Hanging

Fledgling Freddie
Good duel Bubble, I feel sorry for the mid's/hib's that feel tough enough to go one on one with you :eek6:

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
xenia- said:
ill look for you with my kobbie warrior, Cwy - but get lvl24 pls :)

i remember Cwy from old thid....nerf blocking 90% of my attacks :(.

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
:)

nerf btw, dinged lvl25 last night, forgot to go die on some mobs :p

i'll reroll and be back! :m00:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I saw your death spam :)
Couldn't find you tho :)

Hanging

Fledgling Freddie
Cwy! your a strong kobold:D hitting me for 100+ with ur 1h, we havent had a fair 1v1 yet, you brightened up thid for me for around 30 minutes though ^^

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Buffed merc?

A good mid berserker would give you more than a run for your money m8. No bloody way I can duel a good zerker buffed or not. Those are the geezers you should be trying your merc against and not stealthers etc.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Thugs said:
A good mid berserker would give you more than a run for your money m8. No bloody way I can duel a good zerker buffed or not. Those are the geezers you should be trying your merc against and not stealthers etc.

haven't faught a zerker 1v1, if theres a grouped ones its not the first class i aim for too :)

/em Points thugs to the All but enchanters part of the thread :) mainly stealthers travel solo, so i mainly 1v1 v good SB's and NS's.

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
Hanging said:
you dinged on killing me IIRC:)

aye, nerf dammit! :D - was on my way to go die on some mobs then that mincer jumped me, christ that was silly, now i have to reroll :m00:

edit: never fought any inf as tough as you though, so likewise :)

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
I saw your death spam :)
Couldn't find you tho :)

I was in mid tower closest to CK, saw you running around but out of emoterange :) I am always solo so have to stay at towers to kill more than one caster :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom