Chain Stunning Pets

Ormorof

FH is my second home
took them bloody long enough :D

now just need to fix the other pets that chain stun ;)

Cyfr

Banned
Why only caba pets? Ffs thurgs chainstun is 100x more annoying, specialy on pvp :(

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
thats it, its official, Mythic devs smoke crack.

Never mind the bugged SM pets, lets take the class that has 1 good pet and fix it

- (Bug Fix) The stun spell used by the Cabalist's Amber Simulacrum pet will now trigger an immunity timer. Previously, this spell was unintentionally set to ignore the immunity timer.

its been like this ever since i remember.
whatever they are on i want some of it

Joxer

Fledgling Freddie
Also was happy to notice:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Champion

- We have improved the Champion's Vigor line to bring the spell line up to par with the buff spells from buffing classes.

5 Vigor of the Champion - +17 str/con
10 Strength of the Champion - +22 str/con
16 Fortification of the Champion - +31 str/con
23 Focus of the Champion - +39 str/con
32 Power of the Champion - +51 str/con
40 Force of the Champion - +63 str/con
50 Might of the Champion - +75 str/con

Well..actually its called "Valor" and not "Vigor" but about dang time aswell imo :)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
sibanac said:
That doesn't make their statement any less valid...

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Joxer said:

Champion

- We have improved the Champion's Vigor line to bring the spell line up to par with the buff spells from buffing classes.

Well..actually its called "Valor" and not "Vigor" but about dang time aswell imo :)

Give Reavers self Str/Con buff too

Make all necro pets 100% of level

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
That doesn't make their statement any less valid...
does make em look like lazy bumbs tho, they left a bug, thats easy to spot and well known,
in the game for over 2 years and when they finaly decide to fix it they do it half arsed since afaik SM pets still chain stun.
Not to mention that having a pet with a 1 sec stun on a imunity timer is pretty useless aswell

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Balbor said:

lol..ok and remove pet/mob-like absorb :p

Ow..and make SM, hunter, chanter, druid, caba and theu(yikes) 100% aswell?

/Dracus

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Can’t we have a patch without a direct or indirect nerf to cabbies?.:(

living

Fledgling Freddie
sibanac said:
thats it, its official, Mythic devs smoke crack.

Never mind the bugged SM pets, lets take the class that has 1 good pet and fix it

rofl that just made the amber pet completely useless in both pve and rvr, might as well start using saph and emerald again cuz 3sec stun (1sec on det tanks) that makes u immune is just pathetic! :> They should increase it to atleast 8secs then..

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
living said:
rofl that just made the amber pet completely useless in both pve and rvr, might as well start using saph and emerald again cuz 3sec stun (1sec on det tanks) that makes u immune is just pathetic! :> They should increase it to atleast 8secs then..

2 seconds on a non det tank hmmm how long is that again? :p a LOT if you get chain stunned ohh and 8 sec dur on a stun on the pet they get at lvl... 5?:sick:
you might aswell give em hibs stun :touch:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Balbor said:

reavers hit hard enough as it is :touch:

and have you ever tried melee'ing a fully buffed necro pet? :cheers:

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
Laston said:
2 seconds on a non det tank hmmm how long is that again? :p a LOT if you get chain stunned ohh and 8 sec dur on a stun on the pet they get at lvl... 5?:sick:
well increase the stun for rvr atleast
spirit master pets chain stun aswell

first of all its a proc so the chances of chain stuns are pretty slim (yes they do happen but it isnt the norm)
its about the only pet thats any use in rvr
sapphire : has pretty nice melee dmg granted
ruby : silly nuke and as soon as it loses some hp, it goes melee stuff
emrald : disease dot proc, doesnt go off that often and gives target basicly cc imunity
jade : dont even get me started

fact is cabbys always got the short stick when it came to pets and now they just nerfed our best pet

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
I've just been reading up on it and the sorc TL posted this

I can't tell you much about this, but I think Mythic have realized that this is more than just the 'bug fix' that they intended. I would be optimistic that this change won't go through in its current form (ie just a straight nerf to cabby pets). Don't be too suprised to see them look at other stunning pets in the same way too. The intention is not to nerf cabbies.

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
sibanac said:
well increase the stun for rvr atleast
spirit master pets chain stun aswell

first of all its a proc so the chances of chain stuns are pretty slim (yes they do happen but it isnt the norm)
its about the only pet thats any use in rvr
sapphire : has pretty nice melee dmg granted
ruby : silly nuke and as soon as it loses some hp, it goes melee stuff
emrald : disease dot proc, doesnt go off that often and gives target basicly cc imunity
jade : dont even get me started

fact is cabbys always got the short stick when it came to pets and now they just nerfed our best pet

you never been chain stunned by one? its as annoying as SM pets, dunno why they didint get nerfed either. im beginning to doubt more and more Mythic are even playing this game

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Joxer said:

Champion

Nope.
It's the "Vigor of the Champion" spell line in the "Valor" spec line... i.e. the line of spells which begins with "Vigor of the Champion".

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
Balbor said:

lol give reaver self str/con buff and make them unkillable, sure fire way to get the class nerfed into hell n back

reavers are perfectly fine as they are thank you very much

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Sparda said:
lol give reaver self str/con buff and make them unkillable, sure fire way to get the class nerfed into hell n back

Wouldn't make much odds - just relieve a bit of pressure on people's buffbots. I don't know why people think a self str/con would change a class dramatically in RvR, sure it's nice, but most people have access to top tier conc buffs anyway.

living

Fledgling Freddie
Laston said:

Ya but 2sec stun and then immune for 1min to all stuns aint much better .. no1 is ever gonna use that pet again cuz sapp or emerald will be SO much better.. typical mythic to 'fix' a class by screwing em over.. just like my old zerk ;( and they should really increase the stun as u lvl on the pet, thats what i kinda meant..
And i would rally say a theurgs pets is much much much much worse but then again thats about the only thing that makes air pets good :>

And how do they DARE calling it a bug after so long? been there science the beginning and they dident fix it be4 now eventho it was a bug? ya right

Laston

Fledgling Freddie
living said:
Ya but 2sec stun and then immune for 1min to all stuns aint much better .. no1 is ever gonna use that pet again cuz sapp or emerald will be SO much better.. typical mythic to 'fix' a class by screwing em over.. just like my old zerk ;( and they should really increase the stun as u lvl on the pet, thats what i kinda meant..
And i would rally say a theurgs pets is much much much much worse but then again thats about the only thing that makes air pets good :>

And how do they DARE calling it a bug after so long? been there science the beginning and they dident fix it be4 now eventho it was a bug? ya right

you know mythic, they tend to screw up :p

just look at: Lifetaps not affected by Disease

Heal Field not affected by disease

emp rising stat for bards yet does nothing

Qui for all casters does shyte

str for Animists

Str for Friars does jack shyte (unless your yepy, hammer specced Friar :p )

the pow pen for casters when under 50% pow

BBs (nuff said )

Archers being rps cows for Stealthers

class imbalance like:

Savages

Bonedancers

Sorcs "god mode" RR5 RA

unbalanced CC (mezz dur for example)

ohh feel free to add yourself :m00:

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Dracus said:
lol..ok and remove pet/mob-like absorb :p

Ow..and make SM, hunter, chanter, druid, caba and theu(yikes) 100% aswell?

/Dracus

Yes but i think teh point that needs to be made is that SM, hunter, chanter, druid, caba and theu ARENT actually the pet. Its completely different.

I think what does needed to be fixed on necro is there very weak vunerablity to spells, perhaps boasting there chance to resist etc, its all down to mythic being lazy imo. Necro is so buggy its unreal, if they bothered to do the class properly in the 1st place they wouldnt be super powerful in 1 extreme and super weak in the other.

Oh well who gifvs a flying fek anymore anyway, they dont listen and just do what the heck they like.

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Sparda said:

many reavers spec 50 Flex and 42 shield for slam and don't spec too high in SR because the line doesn't scale up too well, at level 50 a self Str/Con buff would often be made redundent by the groups buffers. Those that do spec high SR will either miss out on Leviathen or have pour defence.

so reavers being perfectly fine as they are means you are against them having Det. in NF?

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
reavers hit hard enough as it is :touch:

and have you ever tried melee'ing a fully buffed necro pet? :cheers:

my smite cleric pissed all over a full buffed one in a duel

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Balbor said:
my smite cleric pissed all over a full buffed one in a duel

in melee or just stun/run/nuke tacktic?

necros are weak on casters. try to melee one thats uber buffed.

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
and lower their fking melee absorbs while fully buffed to.

Necros get the same benifits from Conc buffs as every other pet in the game

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
Balbor said:
many reavers spec 50 Flex and 42 shield for slam and don't spec too high in SR because the line doesn't scale up too well, at level 50 a self Str/Con buff would often be made redundent by the groups buffers. Those that do spec high SR will either miss out on Leviathen or have pour defence.

so reavers being perfectly fine as they are means you are against them having Det. in NF?
yes, you will find not many reavers will spec det in Nf, the class is fine as it stands in 1.70 atm... the whole point of a reaver having high damage is to counter balance the low HPs, (btw the reason we got insta lifetaps and the lifetap proc was because pre toa at level 50 reavers had about 1100hp with Sc kit on) give them a self str con buff and you totall defeat the point of the class.
Reavers are on the rouge HP and damage tables.. if they wanted them to have better HP and str they would of put them on Hybrid table from the off set.
Also like Danya said, most now have acess to a bot or cleric in a group, so how would having this make the SR line more viable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom