CF Alliance

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
The CF Alliance forums are up for renewal next year.

http://www.cf-alliance.co.uk

The site hasnt had anything happen with it since Aug and is not really in use. If people want to use it I will consider keeping it going but there must be enough interest / use for me to do this.

Your opinions please.

Fluffybunny

Fledgling Freddie
remove the site imo J, never been much ppl interested in it and dont want you to waste your time/money on something like that, better use that on the guild forums instead :D

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
most people are ingame anyway, so the info that might be spread on forums are spread on /as easier, faster and possibly to more

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Unfortunately I have to agree, although it almost seems a watse of all that time you spent on it :(

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
They where nice forums, but I have to agree, FH,IRC,TS, and ingame channels have made em a bit redundant and not enough people really got involved in making them work :/

Harle

Fledgling Freddie
It's a shame really - in my opinion secure realm-forums is something we really should be using, because it would make some organisational issues a lot easier ( something you really can't sort via FH).
Experience has shown though that the forums weren't used that much, neither those alliance-forums nor the realm-forums that Saadyst had set up.
I don't want to give up on the issue really, but since this thing actually costs you RL-cash I wouldn't say you should renew them, just on the slight hope of eventually getting them used again ;)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
www.doteasy.com
Free-hosting for up to 20MBs. You might want to consider it, I have my personal site and our guild site over there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom