CF alliance chat part 2 :X

S

StormriderX

Please when you see spam on /as don't try to 'police' it as such by contributing with crap such as 'don't spam' - just pm them ffs cause all you doing is contributing to the spam.

The other thing is don't have arguements over /as - if you want to whine/bitch at someone/some guild do it here or in a pm, cause I'm sure the realm doesnt need to know who you think is to blame for this that and the other.

Tonight was fucking aweful in terms of spam starting with the stuff on the relic raid on mid, and then later on with the la /as msg.

If people let the matter drop after heste apologised we'd have had a lot less spam, but noooo. Some people have to let their personal vendata's/petty squabbles over /as - all I can say is two things

Grow the hell up and shut the fuck up

A

angrysquirrel

Originally posted by StormriderX

Grow the hell up and shut the fuck up

i got bored with being a solo bard, joined a guild in cf alliance for some rvring, sharply left..saw the cf alliance (and amusing comments aside concerning recent acquisitions..) its a flame chat. shame on you all !! for shame !

i agree with storm, which aint right but i'll admit it.

A

ab_fluid

elts blame VGN again for LA's fuck up imo.

H

Hestetun

nerf those so called funneh comments ....PR kåte jævler ;)

G

Groom2

Sorry all who got bothered by the /as spam, that was my fault as I started the raid. It wasn't meant to be spammed on the /as that there was a RR (then again I did a mistake by using /as for RR as we had a spy today).

Why I did a raid today? Well I saw that there was 160+ lvl 50s online and ppl have said after the Dragon Raids lets do Relic Raid. And I thought why not to give it a try. So I wasn't prepared and as knowing that we had a spy in Hib I tried to organise it as quick as possible with a lot brave hibernians.
The Raid was unsuccesful, as mids knew what we were up to and they knew how to act.

But BIG thx for those who showed up, I really appriciated u all for coming and trying. A big bow/hug/kiss from me.

So I am really sorry for what happened today and I blame myself...

V

Vantros

Gotta Admit the spams getting worse peeps have too much to say for themselves about things not concerning anything inparticular... /as is for Realm Defence with permission to use it to announce raids - its not a gratz chat.

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by ab_fluid
elts blame VGN again for LA's fuck up imo.

let me clarify I am NOT pointing the finger at vgn - I'm saying /as users in general. There's too much unneccessary crap being posted on /as.

I.e. Give rez at amg
I.e. WTF didnt la/vgn give me a rez in bowl??!?!?
I.e. Np dead at mmg (1fg)
I.e. <randomspammer> I am teh l33t
<police1> dont spam
<police2> dont spam
<police3> please dont spam
<police2> oi dont spam on as
<police2> dont spam goddamnit

U

Urme the Legend

Yeah blame spies every time a RR fail. LFOM alliance in midgard didn't knew anything until you started to kill guards.. and unlucky you that we just finished a big TG raid and had 5-6fg 45+ mids in svasud for lottery :great:

D

Divinia

Your alliance didnt know yes. but funny to see how GGs of mids suicide ~10 mins after RR is announced..

G

Garaen

Just tell the guild master's not to let every man and his dog have /as Priv. If someome starts spamming get there guild and talk with the GM.

P.s, i dont play on Hib/Excal :D Just trying to help.

N

Novamir

this is the largest and most successful alliance in the world, of course there will be issues with overuse of /as from time to time.

maybe some guilds need to review their allocation of /as speaking rights. maybe it's just getting blown a bit out of proportion by some people.

but there's no way this alliance is falling apart even though some other hib alliances might want it ;>

U

Urme the Legend

Originally posted by Divinia
Your alliance didnt know yes. but funny to see how GGs of mids suicide ~10 mins after RR is announced..

Well we heard of albs coming into jamtland and vanish.. several full groups... could have been because of that :p ... and then suddenly you popped up at mjollnir started to kill guards.

U

Urme the Legend

Originally posted by Divinia

Well we heard about several full group albs entering jamtland and then vanished.. before we saw Hibs kill msg at mjollnir.. could have been why mids suicided :p

L

lofff

agreed.. theres an huge crew of cops-wannabe starting flamewars and such with those "no spam kthxbye" comments.

Lately ive pmed em asking kindly to use pms next time they feel like sum1 is missusing /as

if u wanna help, pm that person, if u spam /as with arrogant "anti-spam" comments, u aint helping, u are making it worse.

Usually after explaining that to one of those cops-wannabs he does not even answer, cos he aint really trying to help any1, he just needs to feel "cool" and "leet"..

Any comment u wanna make about something said in /as, do it using /send and/or cgs whenever its posible.

------

Also, gotta add most of those cops are frigging arrogant newbies coming from other servers, if it was on my hands (thankfully it isnt) i would get /as rights restricted temporally/perma for those. Needless to say my ignore list is growing up wonders last 2 months.

I

ilaya

Originally posted by Novamir
but there's no way this alliance is falling apart even though some other hib alliances might want it ;>

I don't want that! :)

We have different alliances catering for different things and people and we all know that. So that's HoF exempt :)

Who do you mean Novamir? ;)

<Ilaya blows a kiss to Novamir>
<Novamir's pants rust up>

hehe :)

I

ilaya

Oh and btw.. i got to hear about the RR very late even though i was on.. was a little miffed when no-one got in touch about it :(

But dont worry too much, i get like that from time to time.. just a little reminder :)

G

Groom

Can someone explain for me why NP suicided when all the hibs gathered in HPK?
I heard that normaly dont suicide...

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Groom
Can someone explain for me why NP suicided when all the hibs gathered in HPK?
I heard that normaly dont suicide...

because odins was deserted?

because they were bored?

because they were gonna do mad-pharmz0r in emain?

because they were gonna do a pve raid?

Just because your relicraid failed doesnt mean there is a spy dude

H

<Harle>

They suicided in emain, while at least 4 fg hibs were around ( including one CF, one VGn and one IG) and several groups of albs, including at least 2 fg FC.
Yeah, sounds pretty deserted, not many RPs to get there, so rather sit down at Crau-guards :rolleyes:

N

Novamir

Ilaya, there has often been negative postings from certain members of the CBH and HoF alliances pertaining to the CF alliance, it's just a general impression :)

A

Amadon

oh and they suicided about 10 minutes after it was announced on /as, which was about 1-2 hours before we got to mjollner...

my what coincidence

naivety, what art thou!

V

VodkaFairy

blablblablblal

Just send 'whiner' to them if they call you 'spammer'. Works wonders, trust me :p

O

oblivion_6

wow spam on the CF mental :p

I must admit i did notice that the spam has increased slightly on /as. Its just really noticeable as the alliance only talk bout rvr raids etc

Im quite impressed that ive managed to be in the alliance for a few weeks now and havent spammed once :p

although i now take out my frustration on the BW boards

:clap:

O

old.Laryssa

yet another farm thread - will this never end ...

:rolleyes: :sleeping:

O

old.ST200

farm.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom