Cetus rubies

Skirne

Fledgling Freddie
I need the rubies you use to prevent Cetus(ML 1.10) from porting. Will need 3 of them. Please check your vaults.

Himse

FH is my second home
Guindor said:
have 2 of them ... make nice offer :p

fuck sake dude, are you actually serious?

jeezus people are so fucking stuck up. Cant just give away something that they dont need ;\

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Himse said:

jeezus people are so fucking stuck up. Cant just give away something that they dont need ;\

With your lovely attitide I bet people are falling over themselves to give you stuff!

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Himse said:

Ok then you go farm 2 for me, ok?? :rolleyes:

Skirne

Fledgling Freddie
I am asking for charity, if that was not clear, my char has got about 200 gold. You can have some RoGs tho, got a vaultful.

Also, I am not going to solo ML1, so keep in mind that you will be helping several players, not only me.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Skirne said:
I am asking for charity, if that was not clear, my char has got about 200 gold. You can have some RoGs tho, got a vaultful.

Also, I am not going to solo ML1, so keep in mind that you will be helping several players, not only me.
Hmm why dont you take those players and get some rubies yourself ??
They are easy to get, but a pain to farm. Go go farm. . .

Himse

FH is my second home
Shanaia said:
With your lovely attitide I bet people are falling over themselves to give you stuff!

erm.. did i ask for anything? exactly.

fuck off then.

Skirne

Fledgling Freddie
I'll have to farm them myself, but If someone have a couple, and don't plan any ML1 raids themselves, giving them to me would probably be a good thing to do.

Faril

Banned
Cant see why u guys shall bring all the whine in here, this is a guy whos doing a ml bg raid, if u dont want to give him the stone, dont post, if u dont have it, be nice, if u just want to help out, post, if u want to help out vs lots of whine, post ;) CMON! give this guy a stone or two, or ill make his ninja school grp come ninja u all mkay!:twak:

Skirne

Fledgling Freddie
Shut it ,Faril, feel free to flame, untermenschen! Come on bring it!

But give rubies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom