Celtic Leaf Army RVR statement

Shamealot

Fledgling Freddie
In the past days we heard some unpleasant comments about CLA groups attacking all possible enemies.

CLA is an old skool roleplaying guild. That means that we take DAOC rvr as a realm war. When we fight enemies and u see it happening, plz feel free to join the battle. And so will we when u are fighting for the realm.
We will never count the fighting side numbers to see if it is an even fight because, in our opinion, there is no such thing as a fair fight in a 3 party realm war game. Unless it is obvious that the hibs are winning the current fight we will always help our side without hesitating and we don't mind when others do so too.

If u want to duel without any risk of helping (and that counts for our own members that want to duel enemies too!) find urself a spot in the game where no one can bother u. Crau for instance is a major realm defense area. Duelling at such a spot is not a very good idea in our opinion...

We do not want to start another endless "add thread" with this post. We just want to be clear in how we play this game.

Last but not least... this statement does NOT include the Agramon area. CLA respects the 8 vs 8 fights in that part of the realm.

Horlely, Knothead/behmoth, Cryin/Shamealot.
CLA gm's.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
dont think you had to make a post about this ^^ this cant suprice anybody..

MaCaBr3

Banned
Shame, i'm suprised we even cared so much to explain ourselfs on FH tbh. Let them think whatever they want, they all can go to hell imo.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
MaCaBr3 said:
they all can go to hell imo.

They won't go to hell. If it gets too bad they will log.

What to fight then other than keep guards?

VegetaFH1

Fledgling Freddie
Honestly i should slap CLA for not saying sooner...:worthy:

As i see the same, its a war.. plain and simple, weather u play it 1v1 or 8v8 it doesnt matter, ur realm mates.. are ur mates and honestly id exspect my mates to back me when i need or even when i dont need help, as do i when they need or dont even need help

Cus.. lets be honest... ur not gonna see an alb walk along the road... looking at 30 hibs and all the hibs asking "so whos gonna be the one to blow up the alb?" (can just see it now.. a giant game of rock paper sizzers)

But all in all, well said mr.CLA spokes person

War is war, there is no such thing as a "fair fight" in war
Its kill.. or be killed, its that easy

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
VegetaFH1 said:
War is war, there is no such thing as a "fair fight" in war
Its kill.. or be killed, its that easy

an this is just a game..

MaCaBr3 said:
they all can go to hell imo.

Some ppl like 1 vs 1 an 8 vs 8? why should we go to hell? you want us to respect your way of playing with out getting insultet for helping your realm m8's kill the enemy.. Your no differnt from the "leet" players who whine an abuse you for adding :touch: but for some reason its allright to tell us to go the hell..

i bet if i postet all adders an zergers should go to hell i would get a warning or a ban :flame:

VegetaFH1

Fledgling Freddie
I woodnt say War is easy in real life, if it was.. nobody wood bother there ass's fighting in real life (man what haven that wood be)

Its a game, point taken proven and whatever else.. thats why i said its EASY

MaCaBr3

Banned
Eeben said:
an this is just a game..

Some ppl like 1 vs 1 an 8 vs 8? why should we go to hell? you want us to respect your way of playing with out getting insultet for helping your realm m8's kill the enemy.. Your no differnt from the "leet" players who whine an abuse you for adding :touch: but for some reason its allright to tell us to go the hell..

i bet if i postet all adders an zergers should go to hell i would get a warning or a ban :flame:

No mate, you got me wrong, people play however they want I respect that, but I just don't care about all the whining and preaching. Like I said a million times before, ow yeah sure, I fucked a couple of duels, that doesn't mean I do every time. I just play however I want to play.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
They won't go to hell. If it gets too bad they will log.

What to fight then other than keep guards?

thing is people dont logg..and if a few do it doesnt seem to matter, people stay around the bridges cause its easy and lazy:p And they will keep doing that as long as its people to kill. So far it have been an endless flow apparently. I would preferr if people went somewhere else( mid/albs) cause then all good action wouldnt be centered around 1 place only...
Also cla wouldnt stay there obviously if the fighting was somewhere else.
over and out..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom