CE Query

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Heya

I am a dwarf and in the mail i received a dwarf head. how do i use/activate this to allow me to get all the extra heads?

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
if you mouse over it, it should say "put it blah blah to get whatever" in the descriptive text ?

the other ones are the "reward slot" which is bottom right beneath the colours on the "dye my gear" merchant

Aurelius LH

Fledgling Freddie
Think it's the dye vendors, but from what I've read it's a bit disappointing in that you don't get a range of choices, just a pre-defined 'new' head.

On a different note though, I always smile when I read lines like

in the mail i received a dwarf head.

To us, that's perfectly comprehensible, but for anyone unenlightened about our hobbies, it's no wonder they think we're weird :)

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Heya

I am a dwarf and in the mail i received a dwarf head. how do i use/activate this to allow me to get all the extra heads?

Go to any vendor, which also gives you the ability to dye items.
Put the head you received in the reward slot and click apply.

Incidentally, the Dwarf and Goblin heads are the only ones I haven't seen.
Anyone can tell me what they look like?

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
The White Lion's reward is a piece of cloth that covers his eyes, which actually sucks. Anyone knows how to remove it? :)

I thought at first that it would be bound to the helmet you were using atm but it aint like this. It looks like an extra addon to your character dressing. I wonder who professor have decided to add a shit like this for the WL :p

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
The White Lion's reward is a piece of cloth that covers his eyes, which actually sucks. Anyone knows how to remove it? :)

I thought at first that it would be bound to the helmet you were using atm but it aint like this. It looks like an extra addon to your character dressing. I wonder who professor have decided to add a shit like this for the WL :p

Pink coloured lion would have rocked!

Chosen is best one I've seen. Sewn up eyes and a cyclops eye in you forehead. Dark Elves just have a big red hand splated on their face. Just looks like a bad decorating accident. Goblin I did even see the difference tbh just a slight change to the face.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH

It's not specific for the White Lion but for all High Elves, I think...
MAybe you can remove it in the same way as you installed it? Remove it from the rewards slot at the dye vendor?

The Orc one rocks, tbh, with a big metal plate on their head and a metal ring through their nose

Aurelius LH

Fledgling Freddie
I agree it's a shame you don't get the chance to see what the new head would look like without equipping it, and there's apparently no way back once you do. Seems strange when it's meant to help customise your character...

For what it's worth for 'lore' fans like me though, it's probably done as a reference to Eltharion, one of the main characters in the Elf history from the tabletop game.

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
Hmm - I tried out my human (skull) and could remove it afterwards the same was as I "installed" it. Meaning a dye merchant and then I could remove the head.

Aurelius LH

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm - I tried out my human (skull) and could remove it afterwards the same was as I "installed" it. Meaning a dye merchant and then I could remove the head.

Didn't work on my 'experimental' elf character, but it might be fixed in one of the tweaks that came in with the mini-patches we've had, so I'll test it again when I get chance - thanks for the info!

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
Didn't work on my 'experimental' elf character, but it might be fixed in one of the tweaks that came in with the mini-patches we've had, so I'll test it again when I get chance - thanks for the info!

Can be there is some sort of "timer" on it, or something - I didn't run around with it cause it looked silly (the skull is ugly :D).

But would seem strange if it was permanent change and I'd bug report it if you can't remove it.

Kreuger

Fledgling Freddie
on a shadow warrior, the veil high elves get, look stupid :p

our face is allready covered up with a helmet and a mask so only our eyes show, and then we get that hidden too ? its so silly, givf new changes imo

Sintoxis

Fledgling Freddie
I agree it's a shame you don't get the chance to see what the new head would look like without equipping it, and there's apparently no way back once you do. Seems strange when it's meant to help customise your character...

For what it's worth for 'lore' fans like me though, it's probably done as a reference to Eltharion, one of the main characters in the Elf history from the tabletop game.

You can remove it... when you first put it on you, it gives you a preview and then you need to click on Confirm for it to finally stick.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!

CE Faces

^CE faces. Looks like someone at GOA read this thread.

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Bohoo :<

Greenskin heads are the only ones I'd even consider for a toon.

CE head och a shadow warrior will be funny though. Mummy archer!

mettrik

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh after buying CE starting to feel like Mythic have there own CE head with a Dick turpin mask on:twak:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Dwarf is amazing! has a beer barrell in his beard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom