CD keys

Dalmar-Hume

Fledgling Freddie
Is there any way to purchase a CD key directly from GOA through the website?
basically i want to open a new account for a freind but i dont really need the cds as i have them still fom my original purchases
im pretty sure ive seen details about cd keys but i cant access the website atm ( cant download flash player required)
thanks

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
You can't buy CD keys directly from us at the moment. The only way is to buy a retail box with a CD-key.

Dalmar-Hume

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the fast reply Requiel (you're alot faster than rightnow - they still havnt got back to me and i emailed them before i posted here :) )

just got a quick question regarding the sponsorship - do you still get a free month from the combined boxes if you started with a sponsor account?

Loosey

Fledgling Freddie
Dalmar-Hume said:
Thanks for the fast reply Requiel (you're alot faster than rightnow - they still havnt got back to me and i emailed them before i posted here :) )

just got a quick question regarding the sponsorship - do you still get a free month from the combined boxes if you started with a sponsor account?

lol you dont even get to play the game, my mate i invited downloaded theyre client and gave over his credit card details, now it wont let him log in, 2morrow will be 3 days of his 7 free that he hasnt played.. Good going GOA ask for new customers and screw em over... they sent him 2 account names and a password that doesnt even work... sheesh i pity anyone trying this to see what the game is like theyll give up.

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
Am i right in thinking that on US servers people can buy cd-keys online from the official webby?

If so why cant euro be the same :( ?

For current customers who want another account, having to buy the retail version all over which when we do the CD's will probably never be used is pretty poor :(

Ah well...more money for GoA/Mythic i guess :p

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
As far as I know it's not possible to buy US Cd-Keys online for the same reason you can't buy Euro CD-Keys. Contracts with distributors don't allow it.

Cyfr

Banned
gamersloot.com do a service for US cdkeys, they rock :)

Skopti

Fledgling Freddie
Got a similar problem here, sponsored my girlfriend who went through all the instructions goa sent her, downloaded game got cdkey, she subscribed for a year but game wont let her play because she hasnt activated si and toa and she hasnt been sent any keys to do that.

So goa are sitting on top of a years sub and she cant play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom