This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CD-KEY probs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bigdanny, Mar 24, 2005.

1. bigdanny

bigdanny Fledgling Freddie

put in CD key for catacombs,and it hasent updated my account,and its been a thew hrs now is this normal ?

2. Kami

Kami Can't get enough of FH

This is why I ain't buying it until others have found and sorted these problems ;)

3. Arthur

Arthur Banned

be thankful you even got catacombs on the release date :(

4. Kaelimar

Kaelimar Fledgling Freddie

same probb here :( says activated on sub info but still it say you haven´t so probably some shite going on with the quick link page

5. nimronn

nimronn Loyal Freddie

its normal - takes a while to register with the login servers.

6. Kaun_IA

Kaun_IA Fledgling Freddie

Got my copy of cata today and activated it. it was done in 3min and now playing........

and for GoA site :wanker: when 100 pll are trying to activate on the same time.

7. Aonmeamna

Aonmeamna Fledgling Freddie

Same thing, web site said activated but catacombs said it wasn't. It took a while but just as I was about to post a query about it I tried again and it worked.

8. Serathule

Serathule Fledgling Freddie

Thougt GoA had problem on their server to when i couldnt activate my acc.. but after i sended them my cd-key etc it shows thats the CD-key doesnt exist.. nerf.. i bought it from a serious computer store! :m00:

9. Roken

Roken One of Freddy's beloved

I had "Catacombs: Activated" on Account pages, but kept getting
    "You are trying to play DAoC: Catacombs on an account that isn't registered" or something like that.

Found that by requesting a new game password it worked straight away with the new password.

Might help those who have my 'limited' patience.. ;)