CD Key not working !!

G

Gef

WTF this is really annoying me now, I just spent like 30 mins clicking on the Account button. Try my CD key and it says its invalid!

So I do what I should do, head to RightNow! and its down for maintenance !! HEEELP!!

S

SilverHood

make sure it has wanadoo wirtten on the case

doble check cd key

and make sure you got caps on when you type

A

Alrindel

Your CD-KEY should be 35 characters long, in 5 groups of 7.

There have been reports of CD-KEYS having only 34 characters, missing the last digit. If that happens you can try to work out what it is, or go through RightNow and GOA will work it out for you, but as they're kind of swamped at the moment, that will take time... :(

G

Gef

Yeah says Wanadoo on the case, your right Alrindel mine has 4 groups of 7 and one group of 5??

You sure its 5 groups of 7? If it is i'm done for, will maybe take game back to the shop on the way home.

G

Gef

Scratch that, it is 4 grps of 7 and one grp of 6 ..

Thanks Alrin I got it on the 2nd guess :p

P

Pin

Originally posted by Gef
Yeah says Wanadoo on the case, your right Alrindel mine has 4 groups of 7 and one group of 5??

You sure its 5 groups of 7? If it is i'm done for, will maybe take game back to the shop on the way home.

Yup, it's 5 groups of 7.

Well, you can start filling in the last 2 with random characters.

Only 1296 possibilities. That'll be much faster than waiting to get on RightNow.

T

Teh Fonz!!1

This is like the fucking lottery isn't it...

DAoC Shrouded Isles - It could be YOU!!

B

Brunore

Originally posted by Teh Fonz!!1
This is like the fucking lottery isn't it...

DAoC Shrouded Isles - It could be YOU!!

LMAO!!!

Thats the best post I have EVER seen on here!!! :great:

Bang on as well :( it is a lottery.

A

Alrindel

Well, at least with SI everyone will get in eventually. The lottery only ever seems to get won by 87-year old wheezing geezers who look like they've got bare months left to enjoy it... you don't ever see some 21-year-old fresh out of school who now is set for life. :(

P

Pin

Originally posted by Alrindel
Well, at least with SI everyone will get in eventually. The lottery only ever seems to get won by 87-year old wheezing geezers who look like they've got bare months left to enjoy it... you don't ever see some 21-year-old fresh out of school who now is set for life. :(

Maybe you should meet up with these geezer's and come to some sort of 'arrangement' then. I'm sure you could make the last months of his life more enjoyable in exchange for all his lottery winnings.... If you're really good at it, you might even reduces those months down to days :m00:

A

Aoln

I had this problem, seems instead of clicking on the vaildate button u have to press enter instead... seems dumb but it worked for me :)

P

purgatory

Check the sticky thread at the top as well - I believe Kemor has posted an e-mail address if your having problems...

They've taken down RightNow to try and ease the load on the subs page.

A

Alrindel

I'm curious about these defective cd-keys. Was it a printer problem? Does it look like the next-to-last character was right at the edge of the sticker and the last character was printed off the edge? Or was it a software problem and it the printout was properly aligned on the sticker but the program only printed 35 characters?

I'm not bothered about the patching delays, and I'm not even that bothered by the problems with the subscription/activation server. But this CD-KEY screw-up could and should totally have been avoided by a bit of quality control on the part of the cd manufacturers. Someone should get their bum kicked for this. :eek:

A

adari

they were misprinted

goa fucked it

this of course has nothign to do with goa's quake 3 tournament that was hold on the same day

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by Alrindel

You do get 19 yr old thugs winning it was though to balance it out ^^

A

Aileanara

Originally posted by Pin

Maybe you should meet up with these geezer's and come to some sort of 'arrangement' then. I'm sure you could make the last months of his life more enjoyable in exchange for all his lottery winnings.... If you're really good at it, you might even reduces those months down to days :m00:

What a bit like Anna Nicola Smith (or whatever her name is)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom