CD/DW/LA users question for you all!

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Just wondering in rvr have any of you had a bug where your mainhand has never swung but offhand has? then you get weird symbols in top box saying you performed style correctly but no mainhand damage only offhand Oo

Had it today vs fg hibs in odins but i changed targets and still happened, so it can't of been any ML or intercept because intercept would of shown my mainhand swinging, which didn't for 10-15 styles.(yet offhand did and landed often like normal)

If anyone can host screenshots would be nice, also anyone had this?any idea why it happens?

Should be fixed asap really :/

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Never happened to me on my ranger. Unless I dont style ofcourse; but thats 'working as intended' then u 'poke abit' with your offhand :D

Styles should always fire mainhand; if its not its a bug; report it.

Seen alot of bugs lately again; also the 'your groupmate is now a level 13 bard in Lough Der'.

Quite fun to see a stealthed greycon bard wtfpwn an infiltrator with his lute tho; gotta admit that :p

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Had it happen to me was fighting a BM only ever hit me for 60-90 dmg which i hope is offhand and my screen was spammed with lots of wierd symbols instead of damage from mainhand. Have a screenshot of it someplace.

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
had alot of ppl strafing at me so only offhand swings (main hand gets not in view ofc). But unrelated things i think

remi

Fledgling Freddie
bigchief said:
had alot of ppl strafing at me so only offhand swings (main hand gets not in view ofc). But unrelated things i think

could be that Sycho, as you lagg all over when i fight you :p

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
I mean this:

http://www.fruit-cellar.co.uk/Daoc/theone.jpg

That's from excal rvr section, you can see in the screenshot the offhand only hits but mainhand never ever swings, this is exactly what i had, so basically imagine on your savage remish you style but only offhands hit, mainhand never even swings, it really sucks.Apparently an inf had it too and got weird symbols.

Wonder how long it take them to fix this, aloca said goa has bugged a few player's accounts which they can fix but their chars can get destroyed. :m00:

remi

Fledgling Freddie
thats a bodyguard bugg or ml styles thing, belive you hit stuff anyway?

not 100% sure now when you mention it tho..

i have it loads of times ;d

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
I thought it was to do with bodyguard, just baffled why mainhand never ever swung....so 60% damage or so was lost during this bug(which lasted 10-15 styles on different targets even if i switched fast to try get rid of it).Guess i just have to direct requiel to this thread and let him know about it, any other time i have had the weird symbols both hands have swung normally.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Dont think it has to do with TOA stuff. I've had people hitting me for lots of weird characters before TOA too I think.

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
getting the wird symbols, like on the screeny, i have tryed many times, bouth fighting mids and albs.

Its not something new, i seen it many times the last 2-3 mounth, THO never in 1v1 fights, only happend to me fighting groups, or more than 1 anyway.

Dont know what it is, but i too have thought about it.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Its a banelord thing Sycho. Have been there all toa. Think mainhand hits though. Even if Mythic couldn't get the text right.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Nope, mainhand never swung for 90% of fight because the casters i hit only lost 20% odd hp or so :/ just hope it's not a bug with dual wield classes...though a master lv seems to cause it, not sure which and why.It's only happened once ever though, but this patch is filled with bugs xE

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
It used to happend every time i fire'd the ae interupt thing. But they kinda fixed it, or at least almost fixed it. And i still think mainhand swings while the textbug is on. I have had the bug maybe ~100 times and dont remember the dmg to go down.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Fadeh said:
It used to happend every time i fire'd the ae interupt thing. But they kinda fixed it, or at least almost fixed it. And i still think mainhand swings while the textbug is on. I have had the bug maybe ~100 times and dont remember the dmg to go down.

Yeah i know, i checked each swing after the fight and never one mainhand hit swinged, i guess it's some rare bug because any of time it happens damage doesn't change.I also used tendrils just before it during grapple perhaps thats how the symbols come.

Couldn't edit other message forgot to add that.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Sycho said:
Just wondering in rvr have any of you had a bug where your mainhand has never swung but offhand has? then you get weird symbols in top box saying you performed style correctly but no mainhand damage only offhand Oo

Had it today vs fg hibs in odins but i changed targets and still happened, so it can't of been any ML or intercept because intercept would of shown my mainhand swinging, which didn't for 10-15 styles.(yet offhand did and landed often like normal)

If anyone can host screenshots would be nice, also anyone had this?any idea why it happens?

Should be fixed asap really :/

Sychoooooooooooooooooooooooooo :kissit: !

:X

p0x

Fledgling Freddie
In banelord its caused by tendrils. After you use it, go out of combat mode (hit f6) and resume hitting. Like that you wont get the weird spam shit ><

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
sshot061.jpg

sshot062.jpg

kermylicious

Fledgling Freddie
didnt have this bug yet, but i have one with my inf ... sometimes when i put poisons on my weapons i lose a buff.... and lose another buff next time i put poisons on and so on .... gets really annoying ^^

Axuk

Fledgling Freddie
I've had this since using banelord abilities.
Have tried to recreate it in duels to see which ability it is but haven't been able to.
I think it is trendrils.

caldor78

Fledgling Freddie
It is tendrils, I used to get it from agony transmission too, but that was in 1.68. Never had main hand "miss fire" tho, not in 1.68 and not now in 1.69 either.
On a sidenot, my spam has been reduced drastically since 1.69, usually only 5-6 lines of extra crap signs now.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Choniel said:
It`s my strafingskills Sycho :clap:

Pfft, it wasn't, it was a bug :E

Ah well good to see some people actually read the thread without the "old" been posted before bullshit, i mainly posted it because was wondering why mainhand never swung when i styled perfectly.

But then again the game is bugged to shit xD

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Had the same wierd stuff, but with my hero.. Dont know if its cus I hit someone, or some DW user is hitting me, but I think I get it mostly when any infil/merc/zerker etc hits me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom