CBH TD CF legion raid

C

censi

Thanks all for coming it went very well....

Those of you that got drops gratzzz... those of you that didnt there will be another time...

Id like to do another one next week...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A note: when u get all the so called big guns in one raid, there can always be a bit of tension..... All in all I think the raid was good....

It gets spammed a lot in the CG, but sticking the raid leader is vitaly important and the more and more I do these raids the more and more I see the same people who dont stick....

When you move through DF life is much more simple if you do it as one Ultra tight zerg.... The more spaced out the more aggro you get.... If your leading the raid (like aragorn was) this can be very frustrating, and as raid leader you tend to see the peeps who are doing more frequently than others....

but compared to the normal raids this raid was a work of art...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lotto at the end was a joke... lottoing 34 items is a painfull procedure... I was close to a nervous wreck by the end...
sorry for that
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks again for coming rgs censi..

T

Tiarta

Gratz on a succesfull raid :clap:

any pictures ?

best regards

E

Envenom2

erm i think this thread was posted in the wrong section love its a hibbie post nothing to do with rvr lol

G

Gray-CF

Hey Envenom no shit sherlock - omg kill Censi irl for making such an evil mistake !!

Censi - cheers for a nice raid m8 - was fun - and thx to all that attended :)

C

censi

whoops sorry, I thought I clicked hibernia....

Mind you we did battle with one Alb on the way... heheh

K

Killgorde

Originally posted by censi
Mind you we did battle with one Alb on the way... heheh

You sure "battle" was an accurate description? More like him being hit by a Mack truck a bit more appropriate maybe? ;)

C

cougar-

good work, its nice when u do large scale raids and still dont need to involve more then 2-3 trusted guilds.

Users who are viewing this thread