CB on SB?

peoth

Fledgling Freddie
ok, ive heard a lot of stuff about ceremonial bracers, i just wanna know what of those are true. Some say, it even blocks style stun (dont think so :eek6: ), some say it doesnt, some say it wont work vs minstrel stun, some say the opposite.
Also heard that it does prevent u from minstrel's first stun but doesnt reset the timer of the spell, so he can instantly cast another one and get u.

Does it work vs insta mezz? or only castable? :)
giv info plz

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
mezz bt blocks all mezzes and stun bt blocks all stuns - you can mezz/stun again right after tho as it dont give immunity.

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
The "buff" works as a "bladeturn" to forms of single target mezz and ae mezz. Similarly, the same effect with stun and ae stun. There is no immunity timer. The stun does not work on Shield slams, weapon style stuns, only casted stuns. When casting the buff, you are immediately in combat (which you can lose speed buffs for 10 secs). Took approximately 1 million realm points to level. It could be done in less time/realm points but I didn't spend the majority of my rvr time in Hibernia/Emain.

Taken from www.visionofsages.net/toa

peoth

Fledgling Freddie
ty

Also heard that it does prevent u from minstrel's first stun but doesnt reset the timer of the spell, so he can instantly cast another one and get u.

anything on that?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
yeah, with a 20 sec recast timer or what there is on stun :) but no immunity timer

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
Look, if u have the Stun bt up, and a mincers uses his insta stun on you, your cb bt Will block it... however the mincer gets a msg ur spell was resisted by a spell feedback(or something) and his insta stun does NOT go down , so he can instantly re-use it. basically if he just spams the stun ur cb won't do shit , same with insta mezz afaik :eek:

peoth

Fledgling Freddie
ye, u told me so kk thnx! was lookin for confirmation from some1 who knows 4sure!
u afaik'ed again ;p

/kiss

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
lol, so what is it good for? If the stun doesnt get on timer for the mincer... TOTALLY useless charge if so.

Spix

Fledgling Freddie
Nalistah said:
lol, so what is it good for? If the stun doesnt get on timer for the mincer... TOTALLY useless charge if so.

Good against quickcasting hib casters trying to stun you :)

other then that hmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom