CB (artifact) Farming, 30th Dec 2004 - 13:00GMT/14:00CET

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Want to get this artifact or Master Level experience?

Then come along the 30th Dec to kill the wave master a good few times and get some drops.

We keep going for 2 hours or until all who want the artifact have it, we might extend beyond 2 hours, if everybody is up to it.

Meet: Oceanus Haven, preferable 15 minuts before raid, if later, take shark to Meso and swim to the spawn (can provide the loc, not a long swim)

If you can come, post your char + things that can be handy (like water breathing ml, FoP and HF and such)

If not enough want to do this, I will post here about cancelation.

Will be coming myself as Piron, 39m, 37a healer.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
arawem said:
Any level limit?

Lvl 45 (think you need 45 to get credit)

But the higher the better, as the more likely we are to be able to go and accually do the encounter :)

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to come as well with Azathrom, mend/aug healer. Is Sojourner, with water breathing buff.

A fop shaman buffbot, 2 shield tanks + light tanks and we should be good to go. :)

Yakatus

Fledgling Freddie
if u have room for my axe i d like to tag along for a cb. Will contact u in game :)

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Would like to join with my SM ( Only need credit) rr4l1 Supp SM ToA items :cheers:

GM of Norsefejd
Baldarina BB
Parameddic Aug healer

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
balkeriz said:
Would like to join with my SM ( Only need credit) rr4l1 Supp SM ToA items :cheers:

GM of Norsefejd
Baldarina BB
Parameddic Aug healer

Hey!

Would be lovely if you wanted to stay for more than just credit? Perhaps some MLxp? Well, understand if you just want to do it 1 time and wont be an ass and say no, if so be the case ;)

Until now we have:

2 x Aug/MendHealer
1 x SB
1 x Something carrying an axe (warrior)
1 x FoP Shaman

Well, if it makes it more doable, I can always switch to either SM, SB or Sav (Savage most likely)

Also, Arawen, was you interested with lvl req 45? If so, what would you like to bring?

- A friend of mine is coming with skald as well, if he can avoid being dragged along shopping by his parents...

arawem

Loyal Freddie
Bah, just noticed the hour of the raid, cant come that soon sorry :(

Krisse

Fledgling Freddie
I "may" be able to bring a 50 skald "water breath" if u want.
Depends how the traffic is on my way home from work ;)
Can bring a lvl 44 bb on stick if needed.

Regards,

Liff

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to bring my hunter for the ml xp if possible. Have breathstuff, shiny artifacts and no skill ofc :)

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
well let's see if i got the time to stay for more, thought got plans, bot i see what i can do :clap:

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
to sum it up, we have:

1 Healer
1 FoP Shaman
1 Warrior with an axe
1 SB
1 Hunter without skills
1 BD
1 SM who might go after first try (or a few tries, got plans.. wohu, something to do with a girl?)
Maybe 2 Skalds
Me with either Sav or Healer, depending on what shows up ;)

Well, hope it will do :)

Lotto plan:

Forgot to post earlier, but better post now, here is how it goes, in case we dont get a CB pr. person:

All /random 100, then the highest rollers get to pick first, example (just to make myself abit more clear):

A, B and C farms, they get 2 x D-item
A Rolls 84
B Rolls 13
C Rolls 53

A picks first, Then C and Then B.

-Anyone have a problem with this type of lotto, please state here and would be nice, in such case, that you give me a reason for why it is crappy loot-rules ;)

EDIT: Forgot the SM :p

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
i can bringe a Aug healer with me, but as a bb and no ml's, still can do Celerity :D so you maybe can bring a Savage, need more tanks that only SB and a hunter :p

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrom can do celerity just fine, thank you very much! :)

From what I have seen of this encounter, the primary key to success is at least 1 shield tank - preferable two. This way alot of damage is negated (and thus the healers survive). Ofcourse, the more light tanks you put on, the faster he dies. Unfortunately pure nuking casters are more or less worthless there. Pets or good damage adds helps alot though, so that is a nice redeeming factor. :)

About the loot rules. It sounds fine. One thing to keep in mind is, that people might leave early and new reinforcements arrive. So perhaps have in mind that no CB is lotto'd until the first person (interested in one) absolutely have to go. Then lotto all the bracers and keep stock piling afterwards until the next leaves.

That way you might avoid people leaving straight after winning a bracer, thus possible leaving the rest in the dust. :)

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Well, that was the point Azathrim, to lotto when first people got to leave (hopefully not before 16:00 CET), my plan for people entering later (if any) could be "Last gotten, first rolled for"

This system, I think I created myself, prevent people from joining middle of raid and then get nothing or win something they didnt help get.

You can only lotto on things you helped get.

So, lets say ABCDEF is farming, but F comes 30 mins late and they have already gotten 3 items. 1 hour later (30 mins later than F) G comes and joins too, now they have 5 in total, they get 1 more and stops, but they are 7 players with 6 items.

A rolls 1
B rolls 6
C rolls 5
D rolls 4
E rolls 3
F rolls 2
G rolls 7

G gets an item, as he helped getting one and rolled highest (Last in, first out)
F dont get one, as he only helped getting 4 and he have to pick as number 6..

Well, wont use on this raid anyway, will do the "roll when people got to leave" thing, but could someone give some ideas about how that would work for future raids? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom