CB (arti) Farming 2/01 - 2005, 13:00GMT/14:00CET

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Hey All!

Once again I would like to go and farm this lovely artifact for a few hours.

Aim is to keep farming until 16:00GMT/17:00CET and then do the lotto.

For the raid we need:

G1:
ShieldTank1:
ShieldTank2:
Shaman:
Healer(Aug):
FFA:
FFA:
FFA:
FFA:

G2:
Healer (Pac):
Seer (Need FoP if no other seers have it):
Tank1:
Tank2:
FFA:
FFA:
FFA:
FFA:

I use my Healer (Piron) or Savage (Iceclaw) depending on what is needed, so sign up people for another fun hunt!

Lotto Rules:
Ceremonial Bracers are lotto'ed in the end of the raid, if we have 3 CB's, 3 highest rollers on /random 100 get one each.
All other drops are juist given to those who want them, as I can't be bothered carrying them!
If you want remains, state it before time, as I will destroy them in my inventory the moment I get them, unless I know someone wants 1.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Id like to come again Iceforge and crossing my fingers i get a bracer this time :)

Will bring zerk this time as i have credit on sb and my fop shammy too :)

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Would like to join you for this Ice. Can provide warrior and FoP shaman. Need encounter credit especially on shaman but after I have this on him I'd be quite happy for him to sit outside of the groups.

:)

Krago, 50 Healer, ML6
Markan, 50 Warrior, ML6
Sleekit, 50 Shadowblade, ML7
Menno, 50 Shaman, ML8
Sneka, LGM Tailor
Sermun, LGM Spellcrafter
Amavan, LGM Alchemist

Senior Officer of Venom

House 1713, Jervaulx, Erikstaad

"We're not retreating; we're just advancing in a different direction"

Amox

Fledgling Freddie
Signing up for FFA spot with BD(Friends), cause he is the one in need. But can bring Pac Healer(48 pac/24 mend/5 aug) after BD gets credits, if needed.

Can also muster Zerk, SB and Shammy (44 cave / 32 aug), or BB shaman (Friends).

Well you pick, and I'll try and bring ;)

Cya tomorrow.

Cider

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

I wanna join with either Shammy(fop) or pac healer

(maybe just join in with RM for 1 kill to get credit)

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
G1:
ShieldTank1:
ShieldTank2:
Shaman: Kvadi (might want for you to change to Warrior, if lacking shield tanks)
Healer(Aug): Flumpy
FFA:
FFA:
FFA:
FFA:

G2:
Healer (Pac): Cider (need to play RM in 1 run for credits, hope this can be doable ;))
Seer:
Tank1: Bluesky
Tank2:
FFA: BlueSky FoP Shaman BB (Not 100% sure you intend to bring this, please clear out if you bring both Zerker and BB or just zerker m8)
FFA: Amox on BD (can change to Pac Healer or lighttank, if needed)
FFA:
FFA:

(Note I still have not place my healer nor Savage in any groups yet and the notes are more mental notes for myself than anything else)

EDIT: Forgot to mention: Bringing 2 chars still only give 1 chance, in case anyone thought it was unfair to let some in with 2 chars, I just fill groups and let all people (not chars) roll 1 time.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Iceforge said:
Forgot to mention: Bringing 2 chars still only give 1 chance, in case anyone thought it was unfair to let some in with 2 chars, I just fill groups and let all people (not chars) roll 1 time.

That goes without saying m8 and anyone who thinks otherwise is a lame kipper :p

Oh and yeah ill bring both tank and shammy Iceforge :)

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Would like to join with bonedancer Krabone+krabuff fop bb. After BD got credit I can get a savage instead or pac healer - which one you decide. Also if we have enough shaman bb's I can bring my 50 aug healer bb for red haste/celerity - no ml's and crappy suit on this one tho.

Nice initiave btw, Ice ;)

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Kraben said:
Would like to join with bonedancer Krabone+krabuff fop bb. After BD got credit I can get a savage instead or pac healer - which one you decide. Also if we have enough shaman bb's I can bring my 50 aug healer bb for red haste/celerity - no ml's and crappy suit on this one tho.

Nice initiave btw, Ice ;)

Bring 50 aug healer bot!
And have savage logged out there for when BD gets credits.

I will play my savage as well, I can see, groups now:

ShieldTank1:
ShieldTank2:
Shaman: Kvadi (might want for you to change to Warrior, if lacking shield tanks)
Healer(Aug): Flumpy
FFA:
FFA:
FFA:
FFA:

G2:
Healer (Pac): Cider (need to play RM in 1 run for credits, hope this can be doable ;))
Seer: Krabens Celerity bot
Tank1: Bluesky
Tank2: Iceclaw
FFA: BlueSky FoP Shaman BB (Not 100% sure you intend to bring this, please clear out if you bring both Zerker and BB or just zerker m8)
FFA: Amox on BD (can change to Pac Healer or lighttank, if needed)
FFA: Kraben with BD first run, then Savage
FFA:

Could still use some shield tanks, we can probarly handle without, but so much easier on seers if we get some shield tanks for pulling :)
(will go post on guild forum and hope for a shield tank from there ;))

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Bear in mind I can bring both warrior AND shaman bot. It's the shaman I really need the credit on though. Can play both.

Btw, where are we meeting?

Krago, 50 Healer, ML6
Markan, 50 Warrior, ML6
Sleekit, 50 Shadowblade, ML7
Menno, 50 Shaman, ML8
Sneka, LGM Tailor
Sermun, LGM Spellcrafter
Amavan, LGM Alchemist

Senior Officer of Venom

House 1713, Jervaulx, Erikstaad

"We're not retreating; we're just advancing in a different direction"

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Kvadi said:
Bear in mind I can bring both warrior AND shaman bot. It's the shaman I really need the credit on though. Can play both.

Btw, where are we meeting?

Oh, I forgot that detail :)

We meet Oceanus Haven 15 minuts in advance and then form groups.

People who can change characters would do me an enourmous favour by moving their characters to the shark merchant in meso (take a shark from any haven) before the raid :)

Looks like we will probarly only make 1 group and then have some bots outside of the groups, but that wont be a problem, as with shield tank + 3 light tanks (4 when Amox change) + 3 healers in group and 2 FoP shamans outside groups, it is pretty doable, I will just disband my Savage from group those runs where we need somebody into group for credits

Group:
Markan (Warrior)
Bluesky (Beserker)
Kraben (Savage - Need BD in group for credit in run 3)
Amox (Lighttank - Need BD in group for credit in run 4)
Flumpy (Aug/Mend healer)
Cider (Pac healer - Need RM in group for credit in run 5)
Krabens Celeirty bot (Aug Healer)
Iceclaw (Will disband to let other people into group)

Im not 100% sure BG members will earn credit if they do not help on encounter, so before trying to shift out, we will see if they can get credit just by being in BG. Those who cant have both their main in and the one needing credit will just shift their own spots for 1 run.

So to my counting, we are 7 for the lottoing (fg - 1 being a bot), should be able to get around half of us a CB, if the drop rate is like last time (3 in 2 hours)

Cya all there :)

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
im playing on camlann atm, but have all the characters logged at meso shark merchant. Hope its ok that I log in at 14.00.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Kraben said:
im playing on camlann atm, but have all the characters logged at meso shark merchant. Hope its ok that I log in at 14.00.

yep yep :)

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
**STATUS***
My DAoC Client is making trouble, need to find an old .bat file to avoid the patcher I think, will be a little time, but should get online to you again pretty soon
**END STATUS***

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom