caution

M

mid_Efour

well i just spent 50 minutes under the sanctury floor and 20 miles out at sea because i made the fatal error of trying to move along a flat surface, wtf was i thinking???

this is a really nice new bug its happened about 3 times to me so far.

C

Cadire

Yeah it's a strange one that. Sometimes when I look on the map when I respawn, I see the skull and crossbones icon way out to sea... nothing untoward has really happened though... apart from the time I spawned under a seemingly neverending sea (and drowned).

R

Release

I had this happen the otherday twice in a row when I was trying to get a Mosq from vehicle pad in sanctuary.
Both times screen just went blank and CPU stopped responding, couldnt alt-tab, ctrl-alt-del or anything.
Restarted and logged back in to see the respawn screen and my skull out at sea :(

S

SilverHood

i got stuck under the ground once

I walked up the ramp on leza (tech plant) and I got catapulted about 500 meters at about afterburner speed of a reaver

and ended up under the ground, where I drowned

then last night, I got stuck in a pink screen, with no oxygen

sucks :/

G

Gewny

Once I tried to land a reaver on a seemingly flat area, this area happend to be some sort of rocket ground or someting cuz I got trown away at extremly high speed, I still had control and tried to drive against it but ended up in the corner of the map, no harm done to me or my reaver but long drive back :D

M

mid_Efour

lol i watched a GAL pilot trying to land his beast once, he was clearly lagging as he was yoyoing back and forth about 20 feet from the ground. Then he went about mach 5 into the floor "INTO" then popped out cartwheeled thru a tree and into a base frontdoor roofy bit.

B

bone_idle

Gals are biatches to land. The ground needs to be dead flat or it starts doing crazy things which has squad mates in fits of laughter :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom