Cathal Valley

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I am having so much fun here. Got back to the game a couple of days ago, already got a lvl49 skald fully templated, in a new guild and running ggs on a daily basis. We are not elite in anyway, we all have a pretty laid back attitude towards the game and the mistakes that we make(I/we make a lot)

Also it sort of has the same vibe to it as old emain had. Lots of fgs running around too and it seems like people make pugs all the time. I've only encountered one one "elite" alb grp, but they were dealth with more times than they killed us. Sometimes zergs occour but I dont really mind and other times you get really good 8v8 action. Today I made almost 40k I think in a matter of hours :)

Anyone else playing CV atm?

Nibble

Part of the furniture
yer it was great within 2 hours ago with like 2-3mid zerg made me log off my alb

CorNokZ

Sorry mate, we run over whatever we see. Tried to avoid the other mids as much as possible, but doesnt take long to run from one pk to another. What was your char called?

Nibble

Part of the furniture
Lacksmiter, cleric tho im in a fg all in pink

edit, tho the real reason i logged was we were engaged with a fg of hibs and the mids SOS'd through the hibs n kill us

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Lacksmiter, cleric tho im in a fg all in pink

edit, tho the real reason i logged was we were engaged with a fg of hibs and the mids SOS'd through the hibs n kill us
You stole my necklace, whore.

CorNokZ

My guild will probably in Cathal Valley later. How about you Lack?

Nibble

Part of the furniture
duno yet, will have to see how many are up for it

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
What's your char and guild called in there, CorNokZ? I've recently started playing a Healer in Molvik, might level him up for Cathal Valley at some stage. Have been finding the BGs are awesome to get back into RvR after a long time off, bringing me back up to scratch with the big boys again! Anyway, I'm usually on as Onichi, give me a /wave next time you're on!

CorNokZ

My skald is called Cornoks and is usually the char that I am on. Or something with Corn- or Amb-. My guild is called Wolves of Ragnarok and they are a really nice bunch of people. We could use a healer for Cathal Valley actually :rolleyes:

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
I'll give you a shout out in-game sometime! I'll have a think about CV, may level my healer to level 49 for it, but I'm enjoying having a Molvik toon quite a lot. It depends how easy it is to get groups and find action in CV really, as I love being able to log into Molvik and get a group straight away...kind of helps that I'm a healer though. :p

Baldir

One of Freddy's beloved
Mid is overpopulated. More rps for us hibs I guess :p

CorNokZ

Yeah I really wanna get chars on alb and hib as well, but at the moment the guild is on mid and I don't have any crafters on alb or hib, which for me, makes it a complete pain to template new chars. Also I am pretty skinned atm :p

Who are you on hib mate?

Baldir

One of Freddy's beloved
What happen to the signatures? :p Got a hero, champ and mentalist in CV. All toons called something with sintox (which is my main toon on hib).

CorNokZ

Got ya Lack ;)

Shame about the other fgm that added just at the end

Dess

One of Freddy's beloved
I love it in Cath. I wish they'd expand it though as, yes, it can get a bit Zergy.
I Love how it's pretty much just Classic Emain!

Should be back running a new Skald in Cath some time this week ;)

Duvelken

Loyal Freddie
CV is fun but it's stealthfest and they add like they need RP to live :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom