Catacombs

hrodis

Fledgling Freddie
When is Catacombs coming out coz on play.com and amazon.co.uk and the other sites i have checked they all say that it is coming out on the 15th April and i though that it was coming out on the 25th March. Which is correct.

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
The expansion itself (just Catas) is set for release on the 24th of March. The 15th is the release date for the full box (which includes Classic, SI, ToA, Catas, as well as Foundations and NF) set.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
online in the UK, www.play.com or if you are into playing dodge the chav you can go to your local Game store

Bluevixen

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah but play.com says its out middle of April and I have 'issues' with them. You cannot even order it through GOA.
/whine off

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Zenythe said:
The expansion itself (just Catas) is set for release on the 24th of March. The 15th is the release date for the full box (which includes Classic, SI, ToA, Catas, as well as Foundations and NF) set.

Am a bit confused Zenythe, are you saying the full box, including catas will be out on the 15th march, but the expansion only will be out on the 24th march?

:m00:

Rep

One of Freddy's beloved
scorge said:
Am a bit confused Zenythe, are you saying the full box, including catas will be out on the 15th march, but the expansion only will be out on the 24th march?

march 24th: catacombs release
april 15th: daoc, si, toa, cata, nf, housing pack release

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
The fact that the websites are reflecting differently has been passed onto marketing who deal with the distributors...

Thanks for pointing it out.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Last time i went into Game for the ToA release, they said that if they got the expansion in the store on thursday they would let you purchase it then instead of friday. The reason being is that the rest of europe got it thursday, so they were willing to sell it. It might be the same for catacombs, unless you get a pooned store manager.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom