Catacombs

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
Will you be playing a new class in Catacombs? if so what char will you play? :)

Keeg

Fledgling Freddie
Vampiir and Warlock, they are both overpowered. Vampiir got sweet AoE bolts that hit for 1kish dmg and Warlock can 1shot any class exept heavy tanks with their nukes ^^

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
no, i will buy catacombs but i will boycott the new classes saying they are lame and made for noobs!

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Keeg said:
Vampiir and Warlock, they are both overpowered. Vampiir got sweet AoE bolts that hit for 1kish dmg and Warlock can 1shot any class exept heavy tanks with their nukes ^^

Warlocks don't 1 shot any class except heavy tanks.

They release several spells at once and then run their n00b asses back to safety...

Or so i heard...

Bloodhunter

Banned
Bugz said:

They release several spells at once and then run their n00b asses back to safety...

Or so i heard...
who cares lol, wajn inc! xD

Keeg

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:

Or so i heard...

Actually, if you look at the base delve dmg for their bolts, they do 413 base at lvl 50 vs 312 for eldrich , meaning it will result in 40ish% stronger nukes at after your toad, so actually, one shotting something thats not a heavy tank is very doable.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Keeg said:
On paper they can one shot, but in reality no you will need a good crit to recieve that, My runemaster can 1 shot something if I am lucky with crits, the warlock needs to do the same. And besides, when a warlock has got rid of his 3 insta chambers on 2 seconds recast timer he is stuck with a 3 or 4(not sure) second locked spell that eats about 30% of his power each one of them.

And its Bainshee that gets AE bolts, Vampiir is a tank in leatherarmour who recieves stats as he levels and at 50 he will have like 20 less in important stats then a fully buffed level 50.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Helme said:
he is stuck with a 3 or 4(not sure) second locked spell that eats about 30% of his power each one of them.

actually, hes stuck with a powerless, uninterruptable primer that can be used to cast a lifetap at around 2s (buffed) castspeed. (and the point is, with 3 chambers he CAN "onehit" pretty much anyone, especially with relics (hi horde ><))

Natswoo

Banned
If you've played mordred you'll know that there will be some fotm guild running a group of 3 warlocks 1 boneys a cleric, healer, a vampiir and a mincer...

Warlocks if they go for the last bolt cannot chamber it so 4 sec cast time will eat them alive, also you'll find that warlocks are much better as their hexing /LTing spec as they can throw 3 very high delve chamberable lifetaps instantly killing anything that attacks them. Also their damage is matter based :m00:

Vampiirs their health regen is so stupid, you'll hit one all day as a savage and they'll heal themselves just as fast.. Bahumat will litterally be their bitch :touch:

Wulz

Fledgling Freddie
well, apparently a Warlock can outdamage my wizard, that means ill have to make one. Sorry guys, but im a damage hoe...

/Flames Burn

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Wirey said:
Will you be playing a new class in Catacombs? if so what char will you play? :)

Valkyre....allways been inlove with spear users have to try one :flame:

Yoshimo

Fledgling Freddie
info about warlocks:
1)Cool down of 2 secs between each chamber so they can't unleash 3 spells at you at once
2)Primars cant be combined so u cant cast a 'powerless uninterruptable' spell it can be one or the other
3) what you will see is a warlock unleashing a chamber on the 0 second which will consist of 1 curse spell linked to a hex spell (can be two damage spells)
and while still on the 0th second cast a uninterruptable primar which is 2 second cast time which can be modified by dex/toa etc and link a hex spell to it e.g. lifetap, pbaoe, spread, nearsight or something like that
and on the 2nd second unleash the second chamber(chamber=instant) so its 5 spells that are up to 50% stronger than any prior classes version in the space of 2 seconds total
personnaly im gonna set a record for fastest level 50 when warlock comes out taking advantage of powerless spread with servent necro
Valkyrie:
i'm gonna roll a Valkyrie just because no one seems to realize the benefit of anytime pbaoe styles. think of the bg bot casters u see running around and what that will do to them, and in grp anytime pbaoe interrupt that does decent dmg? this class has serious potential before u even look at the frontal/pulse dds etc

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Keeg said:

bainshee has teh aoe bolt

oh yeah i prob make a valkrie as they seem to be a better thane

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Lurikeen Vampyrr. <goes off to try and find a nice vampyrr name that hasn't been taken yet>

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
level to 5, buff up, level to 50 without logging/zoning and you still have all buffs :eek:

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Just saw painfool's 2nd vampiir movie (vamp from US servers), warlock unloaded all chambers on him and he still had 50% :eek2:

Think i know what i'm rolling ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom