Catacombs Race Screenshots

ye-roon

Fledgling Freddie
I'm looking for a place where i can find screenshots of all the races in their new catacombs skins. Both male and female. Searched google, but couldn't find a place where they have them all.

PinkyPink

Fledgling Freddie
Nice they acually look human hehe well the human clases do :p

Pinky.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Woah, half ogre women will be distinguishable from Half ogre men? or are these screenshots taken while wearing beer goggles of -9 perception? :D

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Dukat said:
Woah, half ogre women will be distinguishable from Half ogre men? or are these screenshots taken while wearing beer goggles of -9 perception? :D

HO's look very good in Catas, at least male ones. One of the best models imo.

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Also in 95% of the time the faces look alot better ingame than on those pictures...I dont think any race I saw looked ugly even if only a mother could love a valkyn male or a dwarf male. :p

Trolls look mean as hell in some armour and completly unproportional in others tho...so my Bluerock will look like the castle jester(like any albs then? :flame: ) once Catacombs gets here.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Lol, that female Firbolg looks like princess Fiona from Shrek :p

ye-roon

Fledgling Freddie
Ah looks cool and all :)

any one have screens of the bodies? i heard they made highlander males kilt really ugly while it wasn't before :)

Edit:
oh leeching the movie atm, so will look at that later :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
trolls will acually look good now :) especially with the shoulder pads :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
one thing with catas tho.. the engine in itself is very weird, it looks v nice and all, and its pretty lagfree with a good PC but..

the engine has some odd lag builtin to it, shows when u turn around etc, its like it all have been drowned in slime or something, very strange. I prefer direct response like with TOAclient. Or maybe its something wrong with the 3 PCs ive tried Catas on. Dunno.. And sounds are terrible, really poorly made sadly. Looks good tho, as said, but I aint gonna RVR with it :z

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
one thing with catas tho.. the engine in itself is very weird, it looks v nice and all, and its pretty lagfree with a good PC but..

the engine has some odd lag builtin to it, shows when u turn around etc, its like it all have been drowned in slime or something, very strange. I prefer direct response like with TOAclient. Or maybe its something wrong with the 3 PCs ive tried Catas on. Dunno.. And sounds are terrible, really poorly made sadly. Looks good tho, as said, but I aint gonna RVR with it :z

Maybe it's now an engine with "what-is-in-view-will-be-loaded/generated" (and the rest that ain't in view won't be loaded). Or it's the larger amount of vertexes. But can't you turn off a lot of stuff? So won't be that hard to make it good for RvR :)

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Hrm, the looks of Luri vamps is very interesting i'll say. :p

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Hmmmm the saracen looks like the guy a buy my kebab from :eek6: !

Gesta

Loyal Freddie
Jaem- said:
Will find the answer to a long unanswered question of mine! What hair color is my saracen? May I be blonde? :S

Always thought you to be a blonde :wub:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Khale said:
Maybe it's now an engine with "what-is-in-view-will-be-loaded/generated" (and the rest that ain't in view won't be loaded). Or it's the larger amount of vertexes. But can't you turn off a lot of stuff? So won't be that hard to make it good for RvR :)

Its not FPSlag actually, its just some weird lag in the engine itself, you'll understand when you have tried it :) Its just slow to respond to movement.

Nott

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
Its not FPSlag actually, its just some weird lag in the engine itself, you'll understand when you have tried it :) Its just slow to respond to movement.

Can't say I've noticed this, but then again... I'm weird.

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
WiZe^ said:
geat a real GF/BF imo xD

alas i do. she is almost perfect for me with the small exceptions she drinks/smokes/pops pills and will do most any drug in general.

She is also amazingly beautiful.... hmmmm maybe the drugs are messing up her head which is how i got her (I R UGLY GIT :D )..... maybe they arent so bad...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom